You have got to see this!!! New Clear Blue Pink tests!!!

babers

Reaction score
So I took a clear blue this morning and here is what the test looks like after it dried. It had a line right away, but this is just bazarre. I took another frer and it is positive so I am definately pregnant. These new clear blue's are awesome. I took one yesterday and it is still stark white today.

Attachments

• 336.jpg
    336.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 338.jpg
    338.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 219
I like them so far I've seen them on here no one has had issues yet..congratulations.

They are the same price as the old one's. Our store is more expensive than most since it is the only place in town that sells pregnancy tests. They were $13.59 for a box of 2.

are my eyes tricking me or are they blue dye?

so the positive line is pink and the negative is blue? thats pretty cool :) congrats

Huh? All I see it blue + sign I think its just the pee part turns pink. Idk. I'm going to go to Wally n see if they have I like..

I am really impressed with these new tests. Here is a picture of the test I took yesterday at 8 dpo. Completely negative. and the bottom one is the 9 dpo. Not so much as the tiniest hint of a line on the negative one.

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 135
That pink line is from the pee stick when you pee on them the thing you pee on turns pink after a while it leaks into the test line and shows a pink line...I got those lines last cycle after it dried for a while....its gotta be blue for a positive....but if your FRER is positive your pregnant...

Oh.... I was confused. It was blue earlier, but very faint and then it turned this lovely pink. The crazy thing is the one I did yesterday is still stark white today.

strangeeeeeeee.... if FRER are positive then congrats i wouldnt worry about these 1's lol... can we see your FRER :)

awww congrats hunnie x

I wouldn't worry either...just really weird.....FX for you!! But if the Pink FRER are PINK then your deffo preggo :)

Here is the frer for you babee bugs. I have another thread, but I will post it here too. It is definately pink irl and it came up right away.

Attachments

• 351.jpg
    351.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 352.jpg
    352.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 131
Neat tests I'm still confused though. Lol.. ill figure it out when I use one. Spoon happy for u..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->