You have got to see this!!! New Clear Blue Pink tests!!!

they show a demo on their website about this test if you are wondering about it :)

Well whatever that test did it was positive. Here is my 10 dpo digital.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations :) I duno but they are supposed to be blue LOL...I had one do that and wasn't pregnant...so I dunooooo....but no denying that digi :) or those dollar store tests :) that you did few days back!

so I called the clear blue number and they are not supposed to turn pink, they are supposed to be blue, just like andrea said. It would have been cool though!!!! They are sending me 3 replacement tests.

so I called the clear blue number and they are not supposed to turn pink, they are supposed to be blue, just like andrea said. It would have been cool though!!!! They are sending me 3 replacement tests.

:haha:

CONGRATS! Glad you got your BFP.

Thats awesome lol that you get 3 free tests woohooo :) sounds awesome to me :)

I'm super happy for you, Congrats, Its nice to see one of us long timers get their BFP

Oh thank you maureen. I would give it to you in a heartbeat if I could. I can't wait till you get your bfp. You will get one soon Maureen, I just know it.

I know...you see lots of girls on here "first cycle I got it" then you have us over the 2 year TTC mark that just wanna cry everytime we see that...or it makes our blood pressure go up HAHA...I know the feeling Maureen :( its rough!

congrats babers!! Nice to see a regular get their +!! w00t w00t!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->