You know theres something wrong with a phone call

Wriggley

Reaction score
When it goes like this...

caller: Hi can i ask you who your gas and electric are with
Me: no...?
caller: ok well have you had a loan with PPI?
Me: no....?

lol they wanted to cover all their bases :haha:

Lmao!
Now thats one multifuntional call center!

:rofl: wtf I wonder what they actually wanted lol x

:rofl: whats the betting it was leading to you needing to give your bank details to them?

what, they didn't ask you if you'd had an accident in the past three years?

To be honest, I find it disgusting that they didnt also ask you if you had any issues with your PC too. Slackers.

:haha:

I got a phonecall yesterday telling me that 'Mr Roberts' called them from this address, they didnt beleive me when i said we were Robinsons, then i told him he wasnt in, which he kept assuring me hes at this address and just phoned them. I had 2 tell them its impossible as im at home alone anyway. Wasnt until i got a bit cheeky he laughed and said wrong number lol,

Im going 2 start just hanging up on them lol

you know theres a number you can call to stop them, we still got the odd few but not near as many!
I've changed my landline now and never get calls as noone has the number yet thank god

I told one who kept phoning the other week for Microsoft PC help that Bill Gates was my dad so i didn't actually need any help with Microsoft thanks, he sounded a bit confused and ended the call, they haven't called back since! haha.

I also had one call and asked for my dad (im 28 yrs of age by the way, but they still ask if my mum and dads home!) i said he wasn't home, he asked well your mum then, i said shes not home either, so he said, ok then what about you, are you over the age of 18, how old are you? and i said im only 4, and again, down went the phone haha i love it.

I told one who kept phoning the other week for Microsoft PC help that Bill Gates was my dad so i didn't actually need any help with Microsoft thanks, he sounded a bit confused and ended the call, they haven't called back since! haha.

I also had one call and asked for my dad (im 28 yrs of age by the way, but they still ask if my mum and dads home!) i said he wasn't home, he asked well your mum then, i said shes not home either, so he said, ok then what about you, are you over the age of 18, how old are you? and i said im only 4, and again, down went the phone haha i love it.

:rofl: Brilliant!
x

:rofl:

we always get the microsoft people call - which is funny because im a apple mac user :rofl:

they were calling us daily and i tried many tichniques to get rid of them and they still call back.

Last time i answered to them i litually screamed down the phone so high pitched they probably couldnt understand me

thing is if you ask for any details they hand up on you

I am moving house next week and will be getting a new number which im going to be super top secret with :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->