you know when YOU can see something

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
But you KNOW your camera really wouldn't pick it up......... so you simply dont try. :) well today i'm '6dpo..' but in actual fact although FF is telling me i am i feel i'm 7-8dpo... Just body signs etc.

I took a test today and i could swear i'm seeing something, its really not obvious at all but when you put it against the white packaging you really can see that there is SOMETHING dying to jump out... I had what looks a bit like an implantation dip 2 days ago now, reckon it could have been?i know 6dpo is ridiculously early if i am and these tests were bought from home bargains and are 10miu dipstick tests, i got my original BFP in june with one of these so i know what i'm looking for..

i hate testing early but some reason i am.. :shrug: Also since my dip my temps have shot right up. x

hey hunny, it is early but not unheard of for bfp this early, i looked ur chart and do get what ur saying but if honest the tests ur using are not best for testing early with , is there anyway u can post a pic i know u say it wont show but us girls love digging for lines :) xxxx

know what you mean and then you try to get a pic and fail like me!! :haha: looking good though if youve seen something keep testing!! :)

i would but i KNOW it wont pick up for the life of me... :|.. so im gonna wait two days and try again......then see if i can find something more noticable. :) it did come up within two mins and saw it as it dried a bit better but cause it wasnt obvious and pink i kinda just shrugged it off. :) hope its a start though :D

Well maybe you are further on past ovulation than you thought you were. Is that a possibility? Good luck sweetie! I hope it is your :bfp:!!!

Keeing my fingers crossed tomorrows line is photograhable! Good luck x

good luck hun i am the same, there is something there but it is so faint it is probably just an evap but usually when i have had evaps they are darker than this one... i tried to take a photo but it would not pick it up...

fingers crossed for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->