You know your a twin mum when...

every one of them is TRUE lol

but nothing compares to having twins :) i feel i'm the luckiest person in the world when i look at them!

TwoBumps- '7 year old midget' ha ha I almost wet myself when I read that lol

lol well that cheered me up after a very rough night with Lily (shes got a cold so is all blocked up)

I hate the
are they girls (well no im just punishing boys by wearing pink)
are they identicle (well ones got black hair ones brown so i doubt it)
double trouble (i hate hate this!! )
Im glad I didnt have twins (Im glad you didnt as youve obviously not bright enough to have them)

oh and the big one, were they born at the same time!!! go figure that one!

lol well that cheered me up after a very rough night with Lily (shes got a cold so is all blocked up)

I hate the
are they girls (well no im just punishing boys by wearing pink)
are they identicle (well ones got black hair ones brown so i doubt it)
double trouble (i hate hate this!! )
Im glad I didnt have twins (Im glad you didnt as youve obviously not bright enough to have them)

oh and the big one, were they born at the same time!!! go figure that one!

This is also one of the things i hate so when people say double trouble i always reply "it's double delight actually". It shuts them up pretty fast and they usually say, yes they are delightful arent they!

"are they boys?" they are dressed top to toe in pink my reply "yes gay boys"

"double trouble" I normally say "yes but double the pleasure"

"Dont envy you" I HATE HATE HATE THIS! so I normally say "well I dont envy you not having twins because I feel like the luckiest girl in the world"

"Are they twins?" I find the best replies are...
"Nah its buy one get one free quick get yours before the offer runs out!"
"no your seeing double..."
"shit where did that one come from!?!"

"You've got your hands full" I want to punch people when they say this, I hear it so much it drives me crazy - I need a good response - any ideas?

For those of you that haven't seen it check this out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT-lgB_HGEE

"are they boys?" they are dressed top to toe in pink my reply "yes gay boys"

"double trouble" I normally say "yes but double the pleasure"

"Dont envy you" I HATE HATE HATE THIS! so I normally say "well I dont envy you not having twins because I feel like the luckiest girl in the world"

"Are they twins?" I find the best replies are...
"Nah its buy one get one free quick get yours before the offer runs out!"
"no your seeing double..."
"shit where did that one come from!?!"

"You've got your hands full" I want to punch people when they say this, I hear it so much it drives me crazy - I need a good response - any ideas?

For those of you that haven't seen it check this out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT-lgB_HGEE

I have an answer to this, I usually say "yes, but my heart is fuller" and just smile sweetly :)

I am sooooo tired of hearing how full my hands are! Oh, if only I could tape people's mouths shut!
Honestly, I dont get too much attention, and I think it's because the babies look so different, they figure they cannot be twins! HA! I dont know...

hahahahahahaha SOOOO LOVE ATHAT YOUTUBE CLIP!!!!!

I find myself automatically telling people which twin is which before they ask

Anna1982 - "were they born at the same time" my reply would be Yes i have a fanny the size of the channel tunnel now! Sorry its rude but with me ask stupid question gets a stupid answer back regardless of who they are! (i would even say that to the queen!)

Heres a similar one about identicals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgU_iUj7U7M&feature=related

And I'm sure you have all seen the twin boys having a conversation, but here it is anyway with translation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MssVTYMyXY8&feature=related

That's brilliant love the little boys talking to each other. Mine have just started to notice each other I hope they chat to each other like that eventually :)))

That's brilliant love the little boys talking to each other. Mine have just started to notice each other I hope they chat to each other like that eventually :)))

Mine chat to each other Maria. It's very cute but they have a habit of doing it at 3am in the morning, which is NOT very cute! But I do love hearing them natter away and giggle at each other. :)

hehe I agree the chatting is the best!!! Fynn and Sam are developing their own language too I am sure of it - when 'talking' to each other they both have a specific tone - its amazing!!

Hi
I am not a twin mom but I had the pleasure of babysitting a friends twins on yesterday they are 7 month old identical girls and to say the least it was a challenge. When one baby fell asleep the other would whine and wake the other one up a never ending circle. Thank GOD she dressed them differently as I would not have been able to tell them apart I don't see how you can manage to brush your teeth nevertheless take a bath. Hats off to all you, you have the greatest and most challenging job in the world.

Well done that's excellent I agree with every single one

You know you have given birth to twins naturally when you run after another child and wet yourself!!

You can eat a meal with one hand before anyone else has even started theirs while holding a baby and rocking another with your foot.

You are lucky that you remembered to get dressed that day before leaving the house.

You could fall asleep anywhere no matter how uncomfortable or noisy!!

THis is the absolute best, how funny! really made my day.:haha:

......... you are in a rush getting your clothes ready for the day run out of the shower and notice you have got two sets out and have to remember YOU are not the twin (happened to me this morning hehe)

At your baby's christening the vicar asks the middle name of one of your twins are you can't remember what it is!!!!!
How embarrassing happened to me yesterday we had a rough night and I was so tired.

Two sets of clothes for yourself!!!!!! ahahahahahaaahhhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
OMG, that is SO funny.

you know your a twin mom when everyday you get peed, puked or pooed on!
you never get out the house before 11am.
Asda is the highlight of my week too!
And the thing that annoys me most is "are they identical"? when clearly they are a boy and a girl in a pink and blue pram that has bro and sis on it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->