You know your TTC when

Every one you see is pregnant or has a baby

Everyday you are googling and finding reasons why you might be infertile...

The only reason you look at your calendar is to check your most fertile days NOT to see when you have an appointment

You watch evey programme on with babies and pregnant people on TV. Midwives and One Born Every Minute. Then wonder why you are feeling delicate x

I cried watching What to expect when your expecting LOL

Thanks Ladies

I was having a rubbish day and this really has made me feel connected and I know its weird but it is kind of fun.

x

Haha it is fun!!! Kinda makes you go "oh god I do that" and then have a little chuckle to yourself :) x

When you crack open an egg and compare it to CM...

:dohh:

When you use forum acronyms in real life conversations, ie. "BD" instead of sex or "DH" instead of your husband's name!

I asked my FS, "So when should DH and I BD?" :dohh:

When you dread the question all married couples get "So when are you two going to have a baby?" :cry:

When you hear the news of a new pregnancy of a friend and smile on the outside but cringe on the inside.

When you stop mid-day to think about the last liquid you drank to ensure it won't be diluted when testing.

When you have to pee but hold it instead so it's that much more concentrated later.

When you think twice before falling asleep...did we bd last night or should we tonight?

When you hide DH's tight underwear (he kept forgetting not to wear it)

When the only things on your night stand are preseed, a basal thermometer, and baby wipes.

When your OH knows more about cm and ov than any man should ever know besides a gyno.

And this one happened to me this morning... In the middle of BDing and OH is hitting my cervix: "hm are you hitting my cervix?"... "I think so"... "It must be low today" :xmas13: SOOOO SEXY!!!

When after a reading session on BnB, you run to your closest vitamin shop just to check they have all the ttc supplements you just read about, you don't want to buy them just know they are there waiting for you in case you decide to try them ... Because buying them online takes soooooo long, who can wait a couple of days ???

EPO ... Check
Black cohosh ... Check
Rojal jelly ... Check
Soy iso-whatevers ... Check
Agnus blah ... Check
Vit b6 ... Check
"What do you mean, you don't sell baby aspirin?!"

You have all really made me smile.

There are so many things on here that I actually do.

It is so nice to inject a little humour into TTC, and to realise you are just the same as other people in the same boat as you.

x

Great thread, brightened my day up and gave me a giggle =)
I cried at my OH kissing the cat on the head the other day!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->