You know your TTC when

Definitely checking bnb more than facebook!

I know when I'm ttc when
- I stick my finger up my hoo ha whenever i go to the restroom to check cm :dohh:
- Google the heck out of everything ... pinching feeling? bloody mouth taste? feeling warm? sore boobs? am i pregnant???? :rofl:
- First thing i do when waking up is taking my temp and putting that into FF
- Then spend time comparing my chart to others
- Researching what could help conception!
- Squeezing boobs every now and then to see if they hurt :dohh:

You want a really hot bath but are too worried to have one although you dont really understand how it effect TTC

When DH has to hide your HPTs, because you know you will test early otherwise!

When DH has to hide your HPTs, because you know you will test early otherwise!

Haha that is bad... mine isn't that smart lolol. He finds mine in the trashcan after I've already used them and then says I'm crazy. :xmas13:

When DH's idea of foreplay is asking, "so what did your pee-stick look like today?" (referring to OPKs)

lol...

and the first thing dh asked me in the morning was.. "how's your temperature"

:rofl:

This is a great thread ladies hahaha

When you know exactly when your fertile days & AF is due for rest of year, yet you've completely forgotten to buy any Chrstmas presents! (Argh, how can it be 3 weeks away??!)

When you look in the mirror every day and run your hand over your stomach. :dohh:

When you spend ££££ on pregnancy tests every month and retest and retrst x

When you start avoiding your favorite family restaurants, because it is just too hard to see all the happy young families :cry:

You know your TTC when you see young families out and you start picking apart their parenting skills. Haha, then you think to yourself, I can do it better!

When you run to the bathroom at work to observe that CM you just felt!

When you count the days by how many dpo you are.

When you spend ££££ on pregnancy tests every month and retest and retrst x

I spend a fortune on TTC I am always POAS OPK's and pregnancy tests. OH said we should take out shares :shrug:

When you crack open an egg and compare it to CM...

:dohh:

Someone dropped an egg at work and I offered to clean it up. Whilst I cleaned it my first thought was, 'wow, this is why they called it EWCM' :haha:

When you have a baby in the game Fable III (X-box game) and spend half your gametime playing with the baby.
And then have 5 more fake kids because YOU CAN!

When you have a baby in the game Fable III (X-box game) and spend half your gametime playing with the baby.
And then have 5 more fake kids because YOU CAN!

Love this, haha. It's the whole reason I bought the sims 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->