You know your TTC when

You look forward to the day you have to wipe the poop off of someone's butt :haha:

When you want morning sickness more than anything, if it means you can be pregnant!

When wiping urine off things is a normal occurence in your bathroom... :rofl:

when DH complains that sex is now a "chore" and yet you badger him to do it anyway

no joke, he said this to me tonight :saywhat:

DH said he's ok with the "sex with a goal," but that I need to pay more attention to his "feminine sensibilities" and romance him more, rather than "Dude, bang me real quick so I can go watch TV." I do see his point. . . .

OH says I only want to have sex with him for his sperm... Which first of all is not true, but secondly I did not think that guys would ever care the motive behind a woman having sex with them... I mean really? ...A woman wants to have sex with you, who cares why... just take it.

When you find out OH..ahem..touched himself..close to your ovulation, and you think "oh no! My babies!"

When you find out OH..ahem..touched himself..close to your ovulation, and you think "oh no! My babies!"

Haha!! I don't think my OH would dare, I'd kill him heh heh heh xx

OH says I only want to have sex with him for his sperm... Which first of all is not true, but secondly I did not think that guys would ever care the motive behind a woman having sex with them... I mean really? ...A woman wants to have sex with you, who cares why... just take it.

HAHAHAHA!! My OH told me at one point last month that I "better stop using him." He was kidding, but I couldn't believe he said it.

I would kill him. I'm almost serious.
:haha:

Haha!! I don't think my OH would dare, I'd kill him heh heh heh xx

Mine wouldn't dare either. He might find himself on the couch. You guys are too funny.

My OH came out with "You only want me for my swimmers, I'm not a piece of meat you know!!" the other week...I was like "You've free,y admitted that before we were together you only wanted to get your end away, so don't try and take the moral high ground with me!"
He soon shut up :p xx

You know you are TTC when you think your pms symptoms indicate pregnancy... Even though you have been having those same pms symptoms for 15 years!

I love this thread! It has really made my day so far! :)

You know you're TTC when having bad insomnia makes you more upset about what it will do to your temperature in the morning than how you will get through the day on little sleep. :wacko:
Yup, that has been my case for the last few days (2WW keeping me awake :growlmad:)

HAHAHAHA!! My OH told me at one point last month that I "better stop using him." He was kidding, but I couldn't believe he said it.

Haha! My DH said to me the other night "I'm not a machine, ya know!" He was joking too, but I couldn't believe it either.

You know you're TTC when...
You get a pos OPK and immediately get ants in your pants and start plotting how you are going to jump your OH later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->