You know you're a poas-addict when...

KittyMcKeen

Reaction score
You've only been off BCP for ten days and when your supply of ICs come from Amazon you use one right away :haha: And since we all love looking at tests so much- here's a blank one! It's the first test I've done in about 4 months and I think my line eye is back already lol

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 76
I actually see a light pink line, either thats a BFP or I have line eye too. Good Luck

Hehe, I thought I saw something too! So the problem with that is I now have to use FMU and another test tomorrow :haha:

lol how many tests did you get??

50!! :blush: And some digis for when I finally get IC lines. We were TTC a few months ago before we decided to bring the wedding foward (less than 6 weeks now!) and I used OPKs too but decided against ordering them and just chill about the whole thing this time.

Which clearly isn't working :haha:

I was bad and looked after the time limit and now there is definitely a line :dohh:

And I keep telling myself "you have month old tests somewhere that have nothing after they dried" ...it seems the TTC madness has kicked in already.

I'm going to go eat some mini donuts and try not to pee on any more tests lol

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 41
you need to hold your pee and do it again!!! xx

I have a bladder the size of pin head and I'm a big water drinker! I figured since I had to pee anyway... :haha:

I also sent a pic to my fiance and said "couldn't help myself, you can play the line spotting game too! How many do you see?" his response was "lol ...2?" I replied that so did I and haven't heard anything since lol

Attachments

• IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 37
I thinkbi can see a line too :S fingers crossed for u :) xx

Did a test when I got up at half 5 this morning but forgot to take a picture! There was another extremely faint line but I couldn't even convince myself that it had colour! Fairly sure it was an evap. Will maybe wait a few days and check again just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->