You Know You're a True POASA When....

MissAma

Finally a Mom to Dara
Reaction score
... you know what a POASA is!

... the chemists start greeting you warmly.

... the online store people no longer ask you about what proportion OPKs/HPTs should your newest order be!

... you pass hi-fi 8 megapixels cameras in the store and wish you owned it to capture evaps.

... you can even think of two or three from months past you'd like captured!

... never throw HPTs. Used HPTs!

... have caught yourself turning ICs on their side to detect any microscopic potential twinge of colour and upon finding it decide it must be it's an early BFP!

... have a hidden stash of digitals you will not let your SO know about because they're so expensive.

... need not physically check your stash but know off the top of your head, at any time how many ICs, CBs, FRER and Digitals you have left for next cycle!

... have -at least once- POASed at work.

... think a FRER 2-pack is a far better V-Day gift than stupid flowers!

... hyperventilate with excitement at the news that the digitals can now tell you how far along.

... at least once a month harbour fully irrational thoughts of a miracle pregnancy that would occur either on top of AF, or independent from Ovulation or simply on CD3!

... you get teary and excited about how much your man fancies you when he agrees that yes, against the light and if you hold it upside down there is a faint line!

... have opened more than one digital.

... have triedto replace the battery in the digital.

... have emailed online sellers with the message "Please, this is important, check with your supplier in China, 25 mui or 10?!?!"

... have called the CB and/or FRER hot line.

... "even at arm's length!"; "it had a twinge of colour on 1/2 mm on the left side of the line" and "visible even to men" all make sense to you.

... think nothing says "I love you" like him offering to POAS to eliminate the possibility it's a dud batch.

... have Googled "if I get a BFN on 6DPO, what are my chances of a BFP later?!?!?" more than once.

... pass on getting that cute pair of stilettos on sale because then you wouldn't afford to replenish your stock.

... at the end of the 2WW you fall asleep with glee because you look forward to waking up and POASing as much as a kid looks forward to Xmas morning!

... find yourself altering basic math along the lines of "it's 5DPO it should have shown by now, should have implanted and hormoned me up!" or of "so it's only 14 DPO and no AF, it's such early days, plenty of days for a BFP, it must have not even implanted yet!"

... remember having thought and felt most of the above!

when you are 6 weeks pregnant and still regularly peeing on both OPKs and HPTs... oh the beautiful lines after all those evaps!!

i have done nearly every single one of the things you listed, hehe.

hubby and i even have a POAS ritual, where we both sit in the same positions in the bathroom while we wait for the test after dipping it, in a very solemn manner.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Replace batteries! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now most of the rest I am very guilty of, but the batteries..... That is the best! Thank you for this! That is so funny the things we do as poas addicts! :blush::blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Replace batteries! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now most of the rest I am very guilty of, but the batteries..... That is the best! Thank you for this! That is so funny the things we do as poas addicts! :blush::blush:

Hey! You see it there, laying open in front of you, it costs a fortune, it has a watch battery, you can't help but try, it beckons you! You are but unpregnant human!

:rofl::rofl: I have to say im guilty of most of them!! Saying that though i have never tried to replace the batteries in a digi!! haha :rofl:

PMSL here missAma :rofl: :rofl:

I am VERY guilty of all of the above!!! :blush:

that made me giggle have done most of those things too. the battery one i did contemplate but hadnt a clue what size battery to get. those who have tried did it work lmao! x

I enjoyed. i was wondering when that list would end. :shrug: :rofl:

guilty of many.

those who have tried did it work lmao! x

Nope.

Seems like CB dedicated money to keeping CB digital one use only but couldn't be bothered to make the regular CBs stop telling men they're pregnant.;)

when you are 6 weeks pregnant and still regularly peeing on both OPKs and HPTs... oh the beautiful lines after all those evaps!!

i have done nearly every single one of the things you listed, hehe.

hubby and i even have a POAS ritual, where we both sit in the same positions in the bathroom while we wait for the test after dipping it, in a very solemn manner.

so gonna be me and OH.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->