You know you're pregnant when...

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
You spend half an hour trawling around town looking for the exact type of crisps you want (cheese and onion Pom Bears...yes, they're for children) and get tears in your eyes when you don't find them.

Go!

lol. Sounds right. I spent 20 minutes of my lunch yesterday searching for subway. Cause I knew it was here somewhere!! Found it in the last building I checked. Was getting worried

LOL
I searched 4 different food courts yesturday for Italian wedding soup and was so miffed when I couldn't find it haha.

So I settled for a mcflurry and cheese burger...opps

Your ham and American cheese sandwich has to be hot. Cold sounded disgusting!

Fall asleep 2 hours before you pre-pregnancy bedtime as you can't keep your eyes open, just to find your awake an hour later and up most the night due to insomnia.

Drinking water constantly, peeing constantly. Try to stop drinking so much water and get nauseous. Go back to drinking tons of water and peeing constantly ;) Wonder how your co-workers don't notice you're getting up to pee every hour...

... You eat jam on toast followed by a bowl of pickled onions for your dinner. At 9pm.

You have a dream about a table infront of you....on that table is some 5 hour energy shots, all my favorite red wines, deli sandwiches, and spaghetti. And in my dream I cried because all I could have was the spaghetti. Then I woke up and made spaghetti for breakfast.

you eat a roast beef sandwich at 10 am. the best part is you get up in the middle of a team meeting at work and even take the time to microwave it (because eww cold roast beef) and take it back to the meeting.

You order a Chinese takeaway just for hot and sour soup and pay for extra food just to meet the minimum delivery charge. At midnight

You order a Chinese takeaway just for hot and sour soup and pay for extra food just to meet the minimum delivery charge. At midnight

Hah love this.

When you eat half your meal, throw up, then proceed to eat the other half of it.

you're burping and bloated more than you ever have in life in a single day.

You know ordering take out of Panera's Broccoli Cheddar soup is a bad idea, but 2 hours later while puking into the toilet all you can think is "worth it".

When you wake up to run and pee in the toilet 4+ times a night and occasionally fall asleep on said toilet.
When you drop something on the floor and leave it there due to being too much effort to pick it up.
When your nipples and you tummy is super itchy and your belly button feels like it will explode open.
When you have to move the car seat back so you can fit behind the steering wheel.
When you just HAVE to eat a certain food that you may not have had in the last 20 years but it is a matter of life and death that you eat it NOW.

Oh man, sooo many more but there is a few for now haha

You read an article about pregnant women being sad because they feel like "beached whales"...you share it with your DH...then at your next meal together he says, "eat so you can become a beached whale like that article said," and instead of laughing...you cry.

:rofl:

You read that your baby is the size of a grape this week, which makes you crave juicy lovely grapes...Then you feel awful because you'd be eating something the same size as your baby and can no longer stomach the thought of grapes.

When you're walking around the city center in a complete knackered world of your own and basically look like an extra from The Walking Dead.

You need to eat to stop yourself from vomiting but eating makes you want to vomit. Aghhh.

when you check the toilet paper each time you wipe :p
and
cringing when getting hugged too hard cuz your boobs hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->