You Know You're Pregnant When....

When you start hating your husband and every little thing he does annoys you multiplied by 1 million

When you start hating your husband and every little thing he does annoys you multiplied by 1 million

Oh man, that must be a horrible situation.

I'm the exact opposite though. I become excessively clingy!! I miss him all the time, and need him around everywhere. I don't even like leaving the room without him. Haha oh my.

When your friends get together to watch the walking dead and you give some lame ass excuse for not having a beer.

When you "accidentally" let a yappy coworker catch a glimpse of tampons in your purse because you know they're speculating when you're not around.

When you have to remember not to smile so much so you don't give it away.

When you're so bloated you figure you might as well buy a few items of maternity clothing a little early.

When coffee looses its appeal but the caffine withdraw is real.

When your friends get together to watch the walking dead and you give some lame ass excuse for not having a beer.

When you "accidentally" let a yappy coworker catch a glimpse of tampons in your purse because you know they're speculating when you're not around.

When you have to remember not to smile so much so you don't give it away.

When you're so bloated you figure you might as well buy a few items of maternity clothing a little early.

When coffee looses its appeal but the caffine withdraw is real.

Hahaha that's brilliant!! Good for you!!

When eating a full bowl of cabbage whilst sitting in the bath makes you happier than a pig in poop :thumbup:

Did you cook the cabbage or eat it raw?

Did you cook the cabbage or eat it raw?

My OH cooked.it for me! I've had terrible sickness and I've been really sensitive to food smells. The smell of it cooking g appealed to me so he brought me a bowl up while I was lying in the bath :thumbup:

When hubby is away all week, and ur running around 3 hours before he gets in pretending uv not spent the week sitting on ur bum! Ops ha

LOL that's me:oops:The other day I literally kicked him out of the room and didn't talk to him for the rest of the night because he was watching Michael Jackson music videos... Doesn't even make sense. :dohh:

You cry over the BBC's The One Show! 😳

You have that forgetful pregnancy brain and end up looking for something that you put up somewhere you wouldn't lose but then you can't remember where that some place was :wacko:

Hubby walks in and immediately laughs that ur eating ANOTHER slice of cheesy toast ������

When you can't stop eating and your not even 6 weeks pregnant yet!
Do cravings mean anything this early about the baby's gender?

Also crying a lot about anything! Did anyone (probably uk ladies ) hear about that man who's 18 year old dog had to be put down and he wanted to take him for one last walk and asked online if anyone wanted to join them and hundreds of people showed up for his poor dogs last walk?! 😦
Makes me tear up whenever I think of it! 😢

When you can't stop eating and your not even 6 weeks pregnant yet!
Do cravings mean anything this early about the baby's gender?

Also crying a lot about anything! Did anyone (probably uk ladies ) hear about that man who's 18 year old dog had to be put down and he wanted to take him for one last walk and asked online if anyone wanted to join them and hundreds of people showed up for his poor dogs last walk?! 😦

That would make me cry too!!! How sweet!!

When u try stay up late to over ride the insomnia and end up an overtired sobbing mess that has a pounding headache now! Insomnia it is!!!

I missed that story, but you've just made me tear up thinking about it so I dare to think how much of a blubbering mess I'd be if I saw the actual story.

When you normally crave chocolate and ice cream all the time and now can't bear the thought and crave cheesy and salty things all the time!

When you go from out of control moody to all clingy and horny in one day :p

When you sleep for ten hours, get up for two and go back to bed...

When you go off tea!! What the hell body?? I love my tea!

Also, sleep. Full night of sleep, get up to make the toddler breakfast, nap on the sofa for nearly two hours.. I can't guarantee that it won't be the only nap of the day today either :blush:

When you go out to dinner cos you wish you'd cooked a roast change your mind order a lasagne but have 2 mouth fulls and have to go and throw up :( sorry if that tmi! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->