You want to give up but it will rip your heart out?

good luck w/ your weight loss, glow :thumbup: i'm down 25 lbs and i'm very close to a normal bmi :happydance:

i just want to :hugs: all you ladies who are having trouble because i know how you feel!

Clomid has been making me gain weight like crazy- any suggestions on how to lose weight while on clomid?

good luck w/ your weight loss, glow :thumbup: i'm down 25 lbs and i'm very close to a normal bmi :happydance:

i just want to :hugs: all you ladies who are having trouble because i know how you feel!

Clomid has been making me gain weight like crazy- any suggestions on how to lose weight while on clomid?

well, for me it's taken a lot of self discipline. i've given up ALL processed food and all starchy, white carbs. but that being said, i don't count fat or calories or anything. i actually eat a lot of higher fat foods like avocado, nuts, and full-fat dairy. i just try to keep it natural, whole food, hippie kinda stuff...and no no no anything that says "diet" on it because it's usually full of fake sweetener. i also do 30-60 minutes of moderate cardio a day...usually just walking. hope that helps :)

I didnt know chlomide made u gain weight
Scary!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back