you wont believe this..

helen1234

Reaction score
but yesterday we had a walk round to the pub to sit in the beer garden, while we were sat there my oh mate came with his oh and their 10 wk old baby and their 3 yr old well we got onto talking about babies and she asked when i weaned i told her it was about 5-6 months when Rhys was having 3 meals a day.

she then wait for it....:coffee:

told me she weaned her eldest at 1 week old :shock::shock: but was ok cos it was rusks in her bottle to start with like that was ok :shock:, and then by week two she was on TOMATO SOUP IN A BOTTLE, she proudly went in to tell me she used varied teats and had to water it down would drink 2-3 oz a day of it.

the look on my face was horror absolute horror, i honestly have never been lost for words my eyebrows were tickling my neck they were so raised, this child was the size of a house and been referred to the hospital because she was way ofr the chart, she said its stupid she's not a fat child just solid lol. this kid in half hour ate a fab ice lolly followed by two bags of bacon fries and a bag of scampi fries:growlmad:

some people just dont understand do they, 1 week old and weaning...
i told oh its child abuse and disgusting.
x

Oh my goodness, I think my eyebrows have joined yours :shock:
Some people just don't have the sensethey were born with
Tomato soup in a bottle is a first for me

:shock: wow I've never heard that before, can't even imagine what salt would be in tomato soup :(

WTF are these people thinking of?:dohh:

She needs reporting....not coz she's deliberately harming the child but as she needs to be educated properly as to what you can and can't feed to a baby and why. It saddens me, it really does:cry:

i was just gobsmacked, this child is now under the hospital with a weight problem and this girl just couldnt put the fact that giving food at weeks old has caused this.

omg ....A girl fed her 5 wk old mash and gravy and ready break and her baby died of a salt overdose she was put in prison ..surely she knows its dangerous

:shock: 1 week!! Theyre barely getting the hang of FF/BF at a week old let alone anything else, wow .. thats all i can say.

I wouldnt of bit my tounge though and said no wonder she's the size she is!! She cant say she didnt know better either, how much information is out there? Enough to know the basic guidelines in the very least

:shock: shock: mind boggling :wacko:...poor poor children they dont stand a chance with parents as clueless as this :(

:shock: Poor little girl! Its her mother idiocity ( I made that word up :lol: ) That has caused to to have to see a doctor! Disgusting!! x

she said "as if milk would of ever filled her look at her". but the reason she's so big is because she gave her food so early. :dohh:
i really wanted to say something but she's errrrm really rough lol, probably have kicked my head in lol.
i just hope she isbt going to wean the 10 wk old like that, i darent ask her if she had or not. she should get done for abuse imo its ridiculous and beggers belief.

Unbelievable. I was saying on here the other day that I saw a woman pour coke into her baby's bottle but tomato soup....there aren't words!

Ick! Elyse was still on like 1oz of formula per feed at 1 week :shock:

IDK how anyone could argue they NEEDED to wean at a week even :wacko:

omg!! at 1week thats discusting, poor little one, how anyone can think weaning at a week is a good idea is beond me. Hope she dont wean the second one like that and that her 1st gets the help they need

:shock: all i can say is OMFG!!! soup!! in a bottle!! why oh why! i can't believe this!

i've decided if i hear wind tat she's doing it with the latest baby, i'm going to tell my hv. cos i just can't get my head round what she told me, the look on her face was completely blank she REALLY thinks she can justify it.bet she's alrady told the hv's anyway and thats why they want the 3 yr old checked out, she was totally blatant with the stupid cow.
x

That is truly appaulling. I wouldnt have been able to keep my mouth shut-Id seriously have been like WHAAAAAAAAAAAT but thats me all over. Its got me into trouble before now. :blush:

That poor child, I hope she gets the help she needs and that WOMAN needs some educating!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->