you wont believe this..

what the fook, I cant believe it, its disgusting, she should get done for abuse and properly educated, I bet she thinks shes really clever, stupid woman

I think u should tell the hv what she told u anyway whether u find out what shes doing with the youngest one or not, that poor 3 year old, must be such a strain on the poor LO body and heart

What I dont understand with these sort of cases didnt she take the child for check ups/weight clinics when he was a baby and didnt they pick up on the size of the baby and ask what shes been fedding etc

OMG :shock: that's just disgraceful.
I actually can't believe that.
WHY would you feel the need to wean at ONE week????!! Did she not have a HV??

I am shocked
x

That's actually really sad, because if you're overweight as a child you'll probably be overweight as an adult and that mother has given her child a problem that will last a lifetime.
Some people are just so ignorant.

This has to be the most SHOCKING thing I've heard in, well EVER!

If it were me I would contact the social services and leave an anonymous tip off!

Her eldest is quite clearly lucky to be alive and the woman clearly thinks it's something to brag about... she needs a serious wake up call!

F**kin hell, excuse my french but thats abuse.

What planet is she on SOLID... no love, the word you want is obese and at risk of so many health probs.

V xxxx

omg thats soo shocking, crazy what some parents are like these days!!

Is she tryin to have the baby fat so it is on disability cos its too fat to leave the hosue or something?! Or is she keen for the kid to get bullied - cos it WILL get bullied for being fat. And possibly excluded from group sports as its size/stature may be dangerous to other children.

I would just report her - Tomato soup has lots of salt ad sugar in it!!! Will she only realise when she has killed that child?

but yesterday we had a walk round to the pub to sit in the beer garden, while we were sat there my oh mate came with his oh and their 10 wk old baby and their 3 yr old well we got onto talking about babies and she asked when i weaned i told her it was about 5-6 months when Rhys was having 3 meals a day.

she then wait for it....:coffee:

told me she weaned her eldest at 1 week old :shock::shock: but was ok cos it was rusks in her bottle to start with like that was ok :shock:, and then by week two she was on TOMATO SOUP IN A BOTTLE, she proudly went in to tell me she used varied teats and had to water it down would drink 2-3 oz a day of it.

the look on my face was horror absolute horror, i honestly have never been lost for words my eyebrows were tickling my neck they were so raised, this child was the size of a house and been referred to the hospital because she was way ofr the chart, she said its stupid she's not a fat child just solid lol. this kid in half hour ate a fab ice lolly followed by two bags of bacon fries and a bag of scampi fries:growlmad:

some people just dont understand do they, 1 week old and weaning...
i told oh its child abuse and disgusting.
x

Is the 10 week old been weaned already too???

That is disgusting - sorry to ask but is she abit simple?? surely she must realise that is far toosoon to wean a baby!!!!!!!
I'm surprise the salt content in the tomato soup didn't do any damage to the poor child when she was a baby.....

i refuse to meet her again the woman made my blood boil. i told the hv the other week when i was there but she couldnt really comment confidentiality etc, but the look on her face they know of this girl, prob why the 3 yr old is under the hospital.

Its shocking! And sadly its not the first time I've heard something like this... a girl who I know who works in childcare, once commented to a childs mum that its milk looked lumpy in the bottle. To which the mum replied 'thats not milk its cup a soup' I kid you not.

O. M. G. What chance have these kids got. And scampi fries...ew..

Its shocking! And sadly its not the first time I've heard something like this... a girl who I know who works in childcare, once commented to a childs mum that its milk looked lumpy in the bottle. To which the mum replied 'thats not milk its cup a soup' I kid you not.

O. M. G. What chance have these kids got. And scampi fries...ew..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->