young,married,moms to be?

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!

Just wondering how many other young, married, mommas to be are out there??

I am 22 and DH is almost 24. We got married in March. We always knew once we finally tied the knot we wanted to work on starting our family! It took us 5 cycles to get our BFP. I am sooo excited for our baby to be here, and to be a mom.

How old are you young, and married moms to be? Did you plan on starting a family young? And if you did plan on it, why?

I just love to see other couples out there, that got married and started a family young!

Hi! This is my second pregnancy.. I got married March 31st 2013 and gave birth Aug 12 2012. We definitely weren't planning on starting a family but everything fell together perfectly! My husband and I are both 23 years old. And now we are expecting our second due sometime in may :)

Hi! This is my second pregnancy.. I got married March 31st 2013 and gave birth Aug 12 2012. We definitely weren't planning on starting a family but everything fell together perfectly! My husband and I are both 23 years old. And now we are expecting our second due sometime in may :)

Congrats!! Lots of exciting things happening for you in a couple years! :thumbup:

hey gals!

i am currently 22 been married for going on 4 years since i was 19. i wanted to finish college before we started pushing out the little ones and i finished summer of 2012. after moving into our new apartment and getting a few things settled we were ready to try. we tried for 6 cycles and i am now expecting baby #1. how exciting!

I am 22 and DH is 30. Huge gap but it has worked for us since jan 3, 2009 when we first started to date. Married August 13, 2011. This is our first lil one and I am almost positive last. Due date April 7th

Dh is 28, I'm 21 and we've been married for one year. This is our first and we're so excited! We're due April 5th. :)

hardd2011 our ages are similar. i am 22 and DH is 29 he'll be the big 30 this november :)

Hi :hi:
I'm 22 and my husband is 30. We've been together 5 years, married for 3 1/2 of those years. And I'm expecting our little girl in February.
Our baby was probably the most planned baby ever! We TTC on and off until 2012 and then went at it fully. All to no avail! We went for tests and found out, due to a multitude of factors it would be unlikely we could have children naturally.

We applied for a IVF clinical trial in March of this year, and started the cycle in late May. On Father's Day we got our BFP :cloud9:

I'm 25 and my husband is 28 - been married for nearly a year now!

We planned the baby and it took us 4 cycles to get our bfp and we're due 12th April and first scan is on 1st Oct!

I remember a few of you from the ttc boards. Good luck to us all!:happydance:

Yay it is so great to read all of your comments! Congrats to everyone!! :D

Popping in from 2nd tri. I'm 20, husband is 35. He proposed last year and we have had a few MCs. Despite impending wedding we continued TTC and we got married in July this year when I was 18 weeks or thereabouts!

Popping in from 2nd tri. I'm 20, husband is 35. He proposed last year and we have had a few MCs. Despite impending wedding we continued TTC and we got married in July this year when I was 18 weeks or thereabouts!

Glad to hear you finally got your sticky bean!! Best wishes!! Cant wait to join 2nd tri!

I'm 19, Hubby is 24, we got married in June 2013, 4 days before our son turned 1!
Due to a previous miscarriage we knew we wanted a baby, so started NTNP :) we are now expecting our second :)

Me and my hubby got married in April 2009, so 4.5 years now :shock:

We have a DD born in April 2011 and are expecting our second in April 2014, first scan on 3rd October and super excited!!

April is a busy month, just realised!! :haha:

Hi weve been married almost 3years now, was 2weeks off turning 20. Am pregnant with our first only 6weeks along. Started trying after we had been married for two years which is what we planned from the start. :)

im 22 almost 23 hubby will be 29 next month. I have 3 kids from a previous marriage he has none. we are 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with our rainbow baby!

Hi Guys! I'm 23 and hubby is 24. We've been together since August 2003 (we were only in 9th grade!) When I was 17 I got pregnant and we had our son Dominic, who will be 6 in November. We just got married august 2012 and we started TTC this august. We got our BFP just 2 weeks after trying. We are super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->