Young mom looking for buddy

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
Were ttc number 2 :)

Anyone wanna be buddies?

I will be your buddy!
I'm TTC #1. I'm on cd4 of 28 day cycle. How about you?
Your daughter looks beautiful! How old are you? I'm 22
x

Yay! Good luck!! I'm 18 and my husband is 24.

We are ttc baby #2 :)

And thank you! She's a great baby

Aww, when did you get married? We got married July 2010. My husband is 25.
What day are you on in your cycle?
:)

Aww, when did you get married? We got married July 2010. My husband is 25.
What day are you on in your cycle?
:)

Lovely!! Keep me updated :) we're not that far apart. Only 3 days.
:) x

Lovely!! Keep me updated :) we're not that far apart. Only 3 days.
:) x

Yup. :) can't wait to get that bfp! How long have you been ttc

This is my 3rd cycle of ttc properly, but we were ntnp since august :)
af has ended now so here we go... :)
How are you getting on?

Af just ended yesterday! So It's time now :D haha

AF ended for me too so its time!...... I cant wait... feeling positive this month!! :) Hubby is very on board too this cycle which makes things easier and nicer ;)

hi babydustcass - great to have you :) where are you in your cycle?

xx

hi, im 13dpo, all tests BFN (booo) and not sure when AF is due as I recently had my coil out and they could be all over the place (although i HOPE not), i was pretty optimistic past OV, relieved to find that I AM ovulating using OPKs and temping. Had some good symptoms but everything has slowed down the last 2 days with the exception of increased creamy CM and twinges/cramping and some sharp pains mainly in the evening.

this is my chart, let me know what you think!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c57f

Sounds promising tho! maybe its still early for you for testing, some people dont build up the hormone until late. Were you ttc your first or was he unexpected?
fingers crossed for you
I havent done charts before, I was going to start it this cycle but i didnt really want to get into charting things so soon... maybe give it a couple of months if we dont succeed.
you can tell when you are ov. What does a dip mean?
baby dust to us all :) xx

Hi! :) welcome. Hope we all get our bfp very soon.

Don't get too stressed out, I'm sure it will happen soon!

Sorry if this is tmi- but do you girls do the deed daily? Someone told me that if you have sex daily, the sperm count could be less?

OH booooo girls I think the witch got me this morning:witch:... have some bloody CM and bright red blood. Have put on a towel and i expect its CD 1 again. I am pleased in a way as now i know my cycles aren't terribly long. Temp dropped to 97.70 which is not below coverline t has been going down a bit each day for 3 days now so I think I am definatley OUT!!! Oh well:shrug:

:dust: to you all!!!

Mummy! Just was going to say I giggled to see you're 22, husband 25 and Got married in July. We're the same ages, got married in May! Woo newlyweds. Heh.
We've been trying since April, charted and such for August, September, October and stopped as I was going nuts and the temping didn't work much for me and had spotty luck with the OPKs.

I have NO idea what CD I'm on right now as my last period arrived right around moving date and I had started a new job, everything was so hectic I just let it fly by. I do know if I'm not late yet it's any day now. :)

I hope we all have fantastic luck. Looks like I'm the longest ttc out of this thread. 10 months now. I'm just determined to be sperminated by May because I've got a family reunion and my husband and I are taking a cross-country trip to meet my family and have a little one year anniversary getaway. All my cousins are pregnant right now and will have newborns along with their older children and I know it's going to break my heart.

I'm a newlywed too :) Just got married December 15th hehe :)

Lots of babydust!

Hey im looking for a ttc buddy <3! i been ttc #2 for 2 months now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->