Young mom looking for buddy

hi girls
Thats really cool we are the same ages :)
maybe this month you may be lucky as you havent been so clued up on your cycle days etc... i guess as you're more relaxed... you never know :)

welcome girlies!! it'll be great to have the support from you all! :) fingers crossed it's our month.

Yeah loving - as far as BDing every day goes. I also have heard that the sperm count goes down. It needs a little bit of time to 'reproduce'. They say the best times to do it is every other day.
Hubby and I did it last night but he didnt 'go' and then again this afternoon and he couldnt go.... :( he really wants to but he says he feels as though the pressure is on for us as I was getting hopefull for this month. We have had a chat about it cos I dont want him to feel pressured at all.... BDing is fun right?! We are gonna try again tonight and fingers crossed we can get the ball rolling!

Still feeling positive as my most fertile time is not til next week so it's all go when the weekend comes. :)

sorry hear that AF got you :( at least you know where you are now and let the fun begin!! :)
xx

^^try telling him u want to take it at a more relaxed pace, so it doesnt feel like its so much pressure to him, but u know that way he will go and u can get on the babymaking haha thats what my friend told her hubby lol

When he told me, I did feel quite bad... (i'm a little sore cos we were trying for a while ha!) I havent laid any pressure on him at all. We both want a baby and we both want to try. I just feel hopeful and positive this month I think its scaring him cos We'll both then be disappointed if we dont succeed this month.. Only natural!

I said to him maybe we should take it easy this month and just chill out about it! Just means I have to up my game and be a little more... ummm... sexy I guess the word is ?? :) This way I know that will get him going.
Guys have it hard dont they poor things! ha! Us ladies who want babies so much. I guess it can feel quite pressured. :(
x

i can get so caught up i feel like not baby dancing since ovulation is over, and i feel bad cuz DH was trying to feel me up last nite and i felt no desire too

I felt exactly the same the cycle I had. After we had done all we could for that month I lost the desire to do anything. Luckily hubby didnt question it or start up anything but I do feel bad that I felt like that. I'm going to try harder this month! ;)
fingers crossed it works this month...
x

Yea I know what you mean. I get so sore doing it so often! But hopefully we all get a bfp soon. It's stressful!

It can have it stressful times! I'm with you 100% hoping for our BFP! :)
everything ok today? x

Everything is great :) worked all day. It's 8:15 in the evening here and my husband and I just got finished having dinner with my mom and were on the way home now.
My sides are cramping today. I wonder if I might be ovulating early

I've been having a few side twinges and what feels like cramps but I know it's too early for symptoms. So I guess we gotta do all the BDing we can just in case you and possibly I are ovulating early. :) x

i am a young mummy off 3 daughters also got married on the 2nd july my 1st daughter i had her at 17 my 2nd it took me 2 years and my 3rd 2 years aswell x:kiss:

You trying to conceive your 4th? Let's hope it doesn't take you the 2 years!! How long have you been TTC for now?

I'm on cd16 now not totally sure if I've OVed or not yet so just doing all the BDing we can!

Where are you in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->