young mum TTC#2

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Weird lol. Im totally out this month.

hey hun, this takes me to mine, you need to set up your home page. its really simple and then paste the link at the top of the page that ends in numbers xxx

awh got it lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32a33c

What do you mean by very weird? I was going to test today but chickened out :lol: I'll do it monday, if AF isn't here by then!

hey you!! Any symptoms??? :happydance:

Your baccck!! How are you? How was it?!
Hope your :sex: plenty misses :lol:

I had very very painful boobs. It was horrible! Had to soak a face cloth and lay it on them. That stopped friday (I think) and had nothing since. Had cramps at around 6 dpo, and nothing at all since. Had a BFN this morning though!

hey, it was GREAT! had such a fab time but missed my boys like mad!

haha oh yes! having a rest tonight though to build up those quality spermies lol

Ohhhh how far past OV are you now? when are you testing next? eeeeeeek!!! Fingers crossed hun

Thanks, but :witch: came this morning.

Bless my OH..he asked how I felt about my period showing up, I said fine, its our first proper month. But he was very quiet so I asked how he felt, and he said he's worried that i'd think he maybe isnt able to have kids. (My son is biologically his..not sure if i mentioned this before?) I had to reassure him that I wouldn't even start thinking along those lines till after a year at least.

How is George doing? Bet he missed his mummy like mad!

oh hun sorry she came, onto the next cycle then. Are you gonna do anything differently this month or wait a couple of months. I am sure you both have nothing to worry about!

George is fine, i thought he would be quite clingy but hes has been fine, maybe a little more of mommys boy since I have been back but he had a fab time with daddy day care :)

I havent Ov'd yet but hope to in the next few days and then let the waiting begin again! I think is what is so hard about TTC, all the waiting around!
Seriously, when I was younger I used to think that if you had unprotected sex you would get pregnant straight away. I remember asking a close friend of mine,who had unprotected sex with her bf, if she had taken a pregnancy the test the day after she had sex! Lmao... and i was like I think you should get one now!! :O shock shock!

:rofl: yeah I used to think it was almost instant as well. I also used to believe that it was soo easy to get pregnant, totally not the case. My OH didn't even know what it was to ovulate!! :dohh: We were taught plenty about safe sex at school, but no one ever taught you about the time when you'd actually want to be pregnant.

Kyle has his scan tomorrow for his kidneys. He's to have a full bladder, I'm not entirely sure how I'm gonna manage to make a toddler hold in a pee, can only try I suppose.

fill him up with lots of water 20-30mins before you go in, is he potty trained? If so he will more than likely hold it in.

Why has he got a scan hun? Is he ok? :(

Hes not properly due to pooing problems, he'll wear pants and pee in a potty/toilet. But wont poo, even for 4/5 days till he has nappy on.Scan is to see if his kidneys are okay after the E coli x

Hes not properly due to pooing problems, he'll wear pants and pee in a potty/toilet. But wont poo, even for 4/5 days till he has nappy on.Scan is to see if his kidneys are okay after the E coli x

oh yes, the Ecoli. I still cant believe that! Fingers crossed hes all ok hun :thumbup:

Let me know how he gets on :hugs:

Just watching the last one born every minute! OMG i wish :cloud9:

Last week I got really freaked out watching it. Kept saying to OH "..that looks sore. Maybe you should do it.." :rofl: Unfortunately he never took me up on that!!

hahahahaha men!

Finally got pos opk this morning- so hope i will OV in the next 1-2 days! So excited!!!!!

Aw exciting!! You might even manage a valentines BFP! I'm due to Ov about then..lotsa sexytime :lol:

I must say, I'm really appreciating this glass of vino :rofl:

:)

lots of sexy time around then for you. I will be testing on Valentines but scared to as well, would be kinda rude not too incase we are! that would be the best

Sorry, been so busy! Good to be back at work but soo tiring as well.

How are you? Lots of :sex: me hopes? :lol:

Do you test on your own of with OH?

hehe no worries! :) hope you have been well

at 3dpo today, im great thanks... feeling really positive!

I test on my own and will tell oh in a really cool way, not sure how yet though!!
hows you hun x

5dpo today misses!! :D excitinnng! Feeling anything new?

I'm really good thanks. Waiting patiently for Ov, gettin plenty practice in :lol:

Hows your LO? I can't believe my boy is going to be 3 in less that 2 weeks! Its gone waay to fast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->