young mum TTC#2

The letter is worded as if my and my GP should have known this. But all we were told was Urine infection and severe constipation. Confused! Anyway, doctor didn't call back so I'll need to phone monday.

Did you get all packed? The new mothercare catalogue came with a scooter I ordered kyle today, aw the torturee :lol:

now that is strange, yes i would ring them first thing and find out what is is and why this wasnt discussed with you. Fancy waiting until now to even contact you about it in a letter even if you had be told at the time! jeeze!

Oh no, don't they know how much torture that is! :O bet is hasnt stopped you oggling through all the newborn bits though!

So are you hoping for a girl or a boy or both :)

Id love a little girl BUT a boy would be great for George! He would love a play mate, but I guess girls can play with cars too, anyway George is partial to a dolly and pram from time to time hehe

Not completely packed... that ironing still needs doing but that will give me something to do tomorrow and pass the time.

I had to bin it! It was too much :dohh:

I think naturally I want a girl now, but obviously would be happy either way. I rather not have both :lol: the ladies that manage it deserve a gold medal!

Are you having a birthday party for George? We're hoping to stop by a local place today to maybe book it for Kyle. Failing that it'll be our indoor rainforest https://www.discoveramazonia.co.uk/

hehe now that is coincidental... why do birthdays always turn to animals.?.. George is going to a safari park, we dont know too many people around here for him to have a party. He has some friends from the childrens centre but the childminder takes hiim to that so I dont get to really meet any of them. When he starts play school it will be easier to organise a party for him as Ill be able to get to know the parents first. We actually moved here almost 1.5 years ago, and the only person here is my Dad, who im not that close too. We are moving again in the next year to Northamptonshire where my business partner/friend lives. LOL i hate moving but we have done it 3 times already.. DOH!

Kyle just loves any animal, a day to the zoo if heaven for him.

I moved from my mums to a flat in Jan, now the house im in currently. But its only private rent, so we're currently looking for somewhere to buy. We don't wanna move too far from where we are now, but there doesn't seem to be much available just now.

You must be excitedd!! :happydance:

heck yes, im going to Florida baby!!! I am so excited, but also sad to be leaving my babies :(

Its sad leaving, but it'll be over before you know it :) I'm currently stuck watching Free Willy..again! :lol:

Well hopefully i'll be able to hold out testing until your back, wish me all the will power in the world!! :haha:

I doubt you'll make it on before you leave, but just incase, HAVE FUN!!! Hopefully your kept too busy to miss your family too much, nothing worse than just wanting to be home! x

hello girls. how are you doing?
wow those dolls are amazing. i would love to do something like that

Hey mommas can I join? im 20 and ttc #2 befor august as my df is deploying in september... Lo is 6 months old.

hello girls. how are you doing?
wow those dolls are amazing. i would love to do something like that

I'm good, how are you?
The dolls are beautiful aren't they! Dont know if i'd be 'handy' enough to do soemthing like that though.

RaeRae, sure can join. 6 month and planning number 2, your a very brave lady! Whats your LO called?

Well it took awhile to get pregnant with him. And he is not my OHs even tho leagaly he is lol. His name is Everett

Thats a lovely name. How come it took so long if you dont mind me asking?

My boy isn't my OH's..But he treats him as his own.

Thank you... I really dont know why it took so long... We wherent actively trying just not preventing... Im charting now but im kinda lazy about it. lol I keep forgetting to temp!

I'm not charting yet, i'll give it a few months and then maybe start.

What CD you on? I'm due AF on sunday!

What do you mean by very weird? I was going to test today but chickened out :lol: I'll do it monday, if AF isn't here by then!

Im BACKKKKK !!! 2 days early as we were feeling so home sick and missing our boys!! Just about to go back and have a read through what everyone has been up to and so i can see who the newbies to the thread are!

So lucky to be home early too, as I just started getting EWCM yesterday and was worried we would miss it, we havent though so yippeeeee

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Weird lol. Im totally out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->