young mum TTC#2

babydustcass

Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are currently on our first month of ttC#2, I would really like a buddy I can share the experience of TTC with (OH is excited but not much he really understands) :haha:

I am on CD14 :happydance:

I am new to the site..dont have my pics up yet (working on it) I am 23 ttc # 4...Would love to be your buddy! :flower:

hey girls, so fancy being TTC buddies? I am 20 and ttc #2, would love a little girl but another boy would be a blessing too :)

What cycle day are you on hun, have you got a journal?

hi hun..i did have a joural but i could not find it so i did not carry it on lol.. have you got one??? i am 9 days till period is due how about you??? xxxx

hey girls i need some buddies!! im 20 and this is my 1st month ttc #2....im 6dpo right now! the wait is makin me go insane!

hey! r u gonna test on the 14th? ur 6dpo right?

i am due af the 14th january i will wait say 1 til 2 days after to see if it will come.. i have not brought any tests :)

im so impatient that ill end up testing on the 14th:) have u had any symptoms?

h had been getting period pains sice i had ovulated.. i had a blodd stain in my knickers.. and i v been getting white cramy dischage in my knickers x

Hello girls, sorry I have been sooo busy with work and everything!
I need to sort out my siggy and put my new TTC buddies in! :D if you dont mind lol

How is everyone....? I am 8dpo and my chart is making me all excited! This is our first month TTC and I started charting on CD 11 because I order my BBT thermometer and it look a little while to get here... im not that organised to order it before I actually need it... doh!

I have been having a few symptoms.

bigger boobs with darkened nipples... OK they are looking really HUGE and OH is loving it haha

I am not feeling nausious but yesterday I had heartburn and everytime I hiccuped, burped or coughed it felt like there was sick there ready to come up.. ergh

not feeling quite so bloated now but was about 2-4dpo

Been crampy and feeling some funny pains inside, also have backache... had some very uncomfortable tugging pains down low too!

Just hoping now my temp stays up!!! Not sure when I am going to test because I have only just come off the coil (21st Dec) and my cycles were very messed up before.... AF can stay away though!!!

ooo and i see its testing day for some of you girls tomorrow!!!

sarah Jane you have some will power, I keep tests in the house at all times but i prob wont be testing until 12-14dpo

hey hunie i am on day 28 today!!!! period is due no sighn heehe!! no testing for me yet

not for a few days.. i wont to make sure that af is defo not coming.. i hate tesing early..when are you going to test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->