Young Mummy Buddy (UK) April 2011

K

Karuto

Hi i'm 19.
EDD: 26th April.
Looking for a BumpBuddy :)
I'm from Scotland.
Hopefully somone around the same age as me.
Hopefully msn possible texting buds :)
x

Hey hun.
Im 19 too, Due date is 13th of march.

so hows everything going ? xx

Hey
Im 19
I Havent had my scan yet but i think im due late April
my tricker actually says 25th of April
Im from England

A congrats to all the girlies here expecting :)

Im due 4th April, yet I think Im abit behind, but we shall see at my dating scan!

Im 19 also and live in London:)

How are we all feeling? xxx

Im good (well minus feeling sick) thanks. you?

Im from Essex so not far
Ive been waiting for a letter for my dating scan for over a week now :(
Going to have to ring them soon coz i cant wait any longer lol

Aw yeah your the same as me Steph182, I have been having terrible nausea for a bit now, just trying to get used to it! Hopefully it'll calm down as time goes on!

Well I FINALLY have my first antenatal appointment tomorrow, they took forever! As for a dating scan? Psht I haven't even recieved mine yet! but I know that they will give me it tomorrow, else Im not leaving! haha, so fingers x'd I will be able to know my scan date tomorrow!

I was waiting for my letter for quite a while, I should have called them up but it eventually came lol.

xxxx

hiaa :)
apart from boobs that could kill and backache i'm great.
No nausea yet.
x

oh your lucky i get nausea 24/7 morning, afternoon, evening, about 4 times everynight... not good..

anyone still looking for a bumpbuddy and texting buddy? im 19, due 11th April 2011, and from west sussex, .. just need a friend :( haha xx

I STILL havent got my letter :(
I called my doctors yesterday so see if they sent the letter and she said she sent the letter and it takes about a week and a half
oh well I hear the later the better
so we will see

xcookiedough I hope you get your scan lol tell us how you get on :)

Hello hello hello :)

Aw well fingers crossed you will get a letter soon, waiting is so horrible isnt it!? Takes about a week and a half wow lol.

Well babe, I got my 12 week scan date!!!!! 23rd September 8.40am! Exactly 2 weeks today, omg imagine on the morning of the scan, Im going to be all over the place, massive fingers crossed for all of us also, can't wait to get to 3 months so I can start teling everyone! Hiding secrets really isn't me!

xxx

Hi girls,
im feeling ok actually finally being in the second trimester has help me to feel more human. so in a couple of weeks you should start feeling better soon i lost all my nausia thank god.
I had my dating scan a couple of weeks ago...it was awesome. And your right about the morning of the scan i was all over the place and so worried i hadnt drunk enough water that i actually threw up it was awful. but then when your actually laying there looking at the screen knowing that the baby your looking at is yours its the most amazing feeling, plus my lilttle one would not sit still kicking around and saluting ( as you can see in the scan pic <------

it hard to wait for it but is soooo worth it. i cant wait for my next scan in october im going to find out the gender SO EXCITED !! xx

Omg mum soon 2 be, how CUTEEE is your scan pic :D You must be feeling very proud :)

The gender scan:) Do you think your having a boy or girl? I have a gut instinct I will be having a boy ... no idea why! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->