Young NTNP peeps!

Hey ladies!! I'm 23 and engaged to a 25 year old, and we are also NTNP at our "young" age.
Like some of y'all, we don't go out drinking/clubbing, got all that out of our systems before turning 21, but we do have the occasional glass if we're out for dinner :) I'm not a smoker, he is, but he's very careful to only do it outside and away from me lol.

My family would most likely flip out if they knew I wasn't on BC anymore, but I was on Depo and the DF & I agreed it was just too harsh on the body, especially knowing we wanted to TTC sooner rather than later! I only had two injections, one in May, the second in Aug., but never got my Nov shot and by dec old AF was back in action. I've been able to track my cycles since January, so I don't think Depo is playing a huge role anymore, but I do know it's been known to take 12 to 18 mos to get out of your system! If you're familiar with Depo and have anything to add or share, please do!!!!! :)

My DF has a 3 yr old daughter, so I already play the role of bonus mom, and I got to see what an amazing father my DF was before things got serious, a huge perk if you ask me ;)
As of today, AF is 5 days past schedule and I'm on CD 42! This could just be a fluke, so I will not be testing until I'm a full week late. If you're curious, my cycles range from 34-37 days, 37 at the very most! I've also had very tender breasts for almost two whole weeks! Normally my tenderness starts a week to a few days before AF, so that's is definitely worrying me at this point... Has anyone else experienced this as an early sign, or ever this long as a pms symptom??

Sorry for the rant just wanted to share, and hopefully get some feedback :)
Baby dust for everyone!!!!
Joey

Hey guys,I'm cd2 today and will be NTNP this month. This is the first cycle since coming off BCP so hoping it will be fairly regular. Will let you know how it goes. Xx

Hey all!

I'm new here, been a member for a while but only been browsing, not actually joining in the chats!

Right so i'm 25 and my DF is 24! We are currently ntnp baby no. 2 (Our first little one is now 3 1/2 and we would love a sibling for her)!

Thought I ldwou join in your chats as its nice to have some people to talk to when you can't really talk to family, as we don't want them to know (not until 3 months along anyways) :)

Here sending everyone baby dust .....

Hope to speak to you all soon xx

Just got my AF! thought i was pregnant because i was 2 weeks late! I had what you had too @joey with the sore and tender breasts.. especially the nipple.. I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with some ovulation info? when does it happen? what are the best and cheapest ways of tracking it? I have never really tracked my cycles but will from now on.. will reply more to you guys individually later on today, just sneaking a quick reply to you guys whilst the fiance is in the shower hehehe :) :p

ive started taking folic acid, because your meant to take it 12 weeks prior to conception and during your 12 weeks of pregnancy to prevent spina bifida in your baby, so as of the moment im going to start changing my lifestyle, eating healthy and clean and exercising, i think the healthier you are the more fertile one will become, ( thats just my opinion ) :)
so with cycles does the first day start from the start of your period? or ? ive never cared up until now so excuse my naivity :p

:) n

Me! I'm 23 and my bf is 24. Like most of you here we aren't out getting drunk all the time, we don't smoke and live relatively healthy lifestyles (he's a fitness professional).

We haven't been together as long as most of you guys but just got confirmed as having a m/c yesterday for an unplanned pregnancy and after talking about it a lot have decided to TTC! Initially we had both agreed to wait 2-3 more years before we did but we were so excited to have a LO it's made us realise it's what we both want. It's sad it took a m/c for us to make that decision though.

So....I'm officially not going back on the pill and here I am :happydance:

Oh im sorry to here that @lucy1, how are you finding your cycles after going off the pill? I never got my period for 4-5 months.. I'm NTNP'ing... but at the same time im trying a little :p

sorry to hear Lucy. HAppy you're here, you'll find lots of support from us ladies xxx

hello there, im 21 and my OH is 20 we are TTC/NTNP #1

like a few people here we both are mature for our age, we never go out drinking (we don't understand the point of it) the only time we will have a odd drink is when we are with having a meal out ect. Neither of us smoke and never will.

i say we are TTC/NTNP because we don't chart a thing, but we actively BD around o. Seems we don't chart i use a app on my phone to see when af is because it gives a rough guide of when o is due too xD

hello there, im 21 and my OH is 20 we are TTC/NTNP #1

like a few people here we both are mature for our age, we never go out drinking (we don't understand the point of it) the only time we will have a odd drink is when we are with having a meal out ect. Neither of us smoke and never will.

i say we are TTC/NTNP because we don't chart a thing, but we actively BD around o. Seems we don't chart i use a app on my phone to see when af is because it gives a rough guide of when o is due too xD

techinically is what i do too. but in a sense its still charting! x

Hey ladies, can any of you help me with a few questions? So does ovulation usually occur 14-15 days from the first day of your last period? whats a good strategy to aim for considering that sperm can last inside for a few days? To have sex every 2 days?I am planning on using the mucous method, its just TMI ALERT! that after sex and after he has you know what inside of me it would mean that the mucous method would be hard to use???? sorry ladies could not put it in a nicer way ;)

`it is roughly. personaly when im coming up to my fertile time we bd every other day

So ladies I know it's been a few days, but on Monday morning I gave in and tested... I got a faint line that had my head spinning so we made an appt for Tuesday morning to get it confirmed/ or find out if I did the test wrong ;)
Well went in and got my first ever :bfp: They are estimating i'm about 5 weeks along, so we're hoping everything sticks and goes well for the next 35 weeks!!
Sending lots of baby dust everyone's way!!!:dust:

I'm 19, NTNP as well! We've been ntnp since about Feb/March - So far no period, took a test today and got a faint line but have to wait 3 days to take another so longest 3 days of my life coming up ha ha.
I can wait to tell everyone (except my grandparents on my dads side and my partners parents) as I know they'll do the whole 'You're too young etc' my grandparents on my mums side told my mum 27 was too early! My mum always says to me her, her mum, her mums mum and loads of people her side had their first mid to late 20s and that's what she's expecting from me - not look forward to telling her ha ha. It'll be worse hearing the 'disappointed' word than the shouting ha ha.
My best girl friend can't wait for me to have a baby haha.
Hope everything goes how you want it, seems like you should have some good luck coming your way!
Let us know how it turns out! xxx

I'm 19, hubby is 24, we have a 1 year old and are currently NTNP for number 2 :) although, not sure when to test as had implant out on the 9th so don't know when I should expect a period :/ lol..
Babydust to all :) :flower:

Hi all, I've had a regular cycle so far this month and have been tracking my CM. I am currently day 12 with watery CM yesterday with ovulation type cramps so last night we bd and this morning I have woken up with light brown spotting within ewcm and period type cramps. Is this normal or is it a sign AF is on the way and has ruined my chances of ceonception this month? Thanks in advance and sorry for tmi.

I am 20, my fiance is 25. We are ntnp and pretty much in the same boat. I don't party, I don't drink, I stopped smoking, and I love food! Everyone tells me I act 10 years older than I am even though I look really young. I have been ready to conceive for over a year now and in the last half a year, my fiance has come around to the idea. We've been sort of trying for 4 months now, but my period is 3 days late right now and I'm having a lot of symptoms!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up though.. I'll wait until Saturday to test...
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone! There are very few of us younger, mature people so we need to stick together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->