Young TTCers??

RachelLynda good luck! Are you waiting to O or are you TWW? I took a $1 one earlier with a negative :cry::cry::cry: however there's still no sign on AF so I'm not completely discouraged! I do feel pretty far out from last O to still get a bfn. Ugh! What are your thought? I tried to call my OBGYN today but their office closed earlier and I missed them! Good luck! <3

I'm just waiting for AF to leave then waiting for ov :) Oh I'm sorry :( Are you normally regular?

Hope your wait flies by!!!! And I always was regular, i recently got off bc pills about two and a half months ago, but my cycle started right up and there wasn't any gap. It seemed like it was going right back to normal and this one was on time.. This is the first month I've really checked symptoms for ovulating so I thinkni have a better chance, which is why I'm hesitant to blame it strictly on "just being late" do you think it's blpossible to be pregnant and still be getting bfn this late?

Hope your wait flies by!!!! And I always was regular, i recently got off bc pills about two and a half months ago, but my cycle started right up and there wasn't any gap. It seemed like it was going right back to normal and this one was on time.. This is the first month I've really checked symptoms for ovulating so I thinkni have a better chance, which is why I'm hesitant to blame it strictly on "just being late" do you think it's blpossible to be pregnant and still be getting bfn this late?

I took the pill for a month after giving birth :) (for years before that) and it took me 5 month after coming off the pill to conceive my first pregnancy :) I'd get a blood test because you should have gotten at least a little bit of a line by now I'd say

Hope you all get your sticky beautiful babies soon <3 <3 I had forgotten about this thread! I had my little miss in April. Doesn't seem all that long since I was posting in here!

Love and luck to you girls! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->