Young TTCers??

Leah - Have you tested since?

R - Have you had a mc? I know that's why my cycles are all over the place :( It's slowed down since, it just seems like that one day was heavy fx'd! Thank you, you too!

Babyjan - Mine was like that last cycle! I put it down to ov but I'll never really know. Do you use OPK?

MrsMcCurdy - My wedding planning taking over so don't worry! When will you be testing?

Super - Hope she doesn't turn up, good luck!

Not much to report here AF is still here, light but still here :(

No hun, I don't but I think I should for next cycle to see if I'm even ovulating!

I'm going to start using them after March (or whenever my cycle starts after my wedding) how do you know when you ov or do you just dtd every other day? I try to follow my cm but it's sort of all over the place at the moment so who knows haha x

I'll be testing around the 21st or 22nd! So right before Christmas!!

I got a bfp but AF showed so it was a chemical. Onto the next cycle... Ugh

So sorry to hear Leah! How're feeling? :( Were you sure of the BFP? Didn't you mention you weren't sure if it was + or did you test again? I noticed this is number 5 are they all chemicals? Could you not go to your doctors and see what's going on or have you already done that and I'm no help :haha:
Hope you're okay, I'm always here if you need a chat! x

It got darker and an obvious + when I started bleeding. I'm a POAS addict.. :haha:
This is my 5th loss this year. January 6 weeks, May 6 weeks, June 7 weeks, October 12 weeks, and I was maybe 4 with this one.
The first 2 were because of the Mirena IUD and my previous doctor didn't follow up. So my next 2 were because of leftover tissue from the others. I switched doctors and had to have a d&c after I mc'd at 12 weeks in October. I knew that I had a higher risk of a chemical this month because my lining was thin and my doctor warned me. So I'm not totally crushed.
Just really want it to be our turn and take home a baby :( but I am getting answers now and have a wonderful doctor now :)
Thanks girl :hugs:

Aww bless you, seems like you've been through a lot :( At least it wasn't a total shock and you'd been warned. One thing that got me through my m/c was my drive to TTC my take home baby, is it then same for you?
Silver lining - we could be TTC buddies as we seem to be pretty close in CDs? I'm CD5 today.
So glad you're getting answers! My doctors about a half hour drive away but I refuse to change as they're so nice and will do anything for you - he evening makes sure to ask me how my home life is :')
I'm a POAS addict but OH won't let me test before a missed period anymore as when AF turned up this time I was so convince I was pregnant I broke down and tears and didn't do anything all day as I just didn't want to move, eat anything so I'm on POAS ban till early Jan :haha: x

Having a healthy toddler and knowing I'm able to carry a baby no problem is what keeps me going. That and DH REALLY wants #2 so he's my motivator. He reminds me every time I want to just give up that it will get us nowhere and further away from a baby. At least we know I get pregnant pretty easily!
Yay!! TTC buddy! I'm CD2
Mine is 45 min away so I know what you mean! But most everything is for is. We're out in the country so even a grocery store is a good 20-30 minutes away. I love my doctor! She's always asking about us personally too :) it's so hard to find good doctors like that these days!
Aww! I'm sorry you got heartbroken :( it's so tough to see no! I'm a horrible POAS addict! DH doesn't care since I use wondfos and they're super cheap. I'll go pick up frers if there's a reason to! I let myself test way too early this cycle though. I think I'd be better off not knowing. Maybe you can help motivate me to fast from pee sticks too :haha:

My OH really wants a baby - when I got pregnant before he was happy but did then 'Oh crap. We're having a baby' but now he always says to be 'are you ov yet?! Why's it taking so long' I don't think he gets that I can't make myself ov :haha: Last time I got a tiny bit of ewcm and told OH and his response drops everything and demands we dtd :rofl: You're OH sounds like mine :')
I used to live in a big city then moved to the country as I said I liked living in a slower place and not the, everything needs to be done yesterday sort of place, then we moved to the country - 3 months later we moved into the center of the town :dohh: it's a smaller town than where I used to live - Obviously can't take the city away from me haha.
I use cheap ones as well - I don't think I could justify getting a more expensive test until a cheap one was at least a squinter. I have a system. Cheapest test I can get, once that has a squinter I buy a more expensive one but still cheap one and so on and so forth. I don't know why but to be it's as if I need to use a more expensive one to prove to myself it's true - not like they all do the same thing :haha: We can help each other, this month I said I would wait until AF was seriously late as I wasn't sure of my cycle and I ended up testing before the earliest AF could come :dohh: x

Haha they sound like twins! DH's the same way around O time!
I'm loving the country. I just get stuck here because I have little money for gas so it gets boring!
I'm the same way! Use the cheapies and go from there :haha: this will be hard if I can actually keep from testing! Although it's probably be good for me so I can focus on the holidays :)

That's why I wanted to move back into a town so I can walk in haha, plus where I am I could walk to the Hospital :haha: Do you work or are you a SAHM? When will you next be testing? Mines after Christmas so I can completely focus on the holidays :') x

I'm a SAHM but I have 2 businesses (make up artist and baker) and also sing and play the piano for events! So I'm plenty busy :)

I'm curious to know how my cycle will go this month! I guess I'll start opks around CD 10? If my cycle goes back to normal, I'd test New Year's Eve! I ordered some Wondfos so I don't waste any FRERs!

That sounds interesting! I need to get my makeup skills updated soon as I'm doing my own wedding makeup just can't for the life of me find a decent makeup that stays on all day. Day to day it's fine as I'm not too fussy but when it comes to my wedding I want it to stay haha.
I'll be testing around then.. well I SHOULD wait until the 3rd/4th but I might test early this once as it's the holidays :dohh: I need to buy some new tests but I keep telling myself to wait to order them so I don't test stupidly early :haha:

Hey guys!!!
I'm pretty new to the page, I'm 19YO, and currently TTC!! DH is 22, we have no children yet.

Little info,
I am 24dpo, CD 33
4 days ago got a BFN, planning on testing again this evening! i am 5 days late.

Anyone else in the same boat?! its hard to find young TTC'ers. I have one girlfriend IRL who is around 4 month now but would like to talk with someone who's in the same spot in the journey as me!
:happydance:

Hey guys!!!
I'm pretty new to the page, I'm 19YO, and currently TTC!! DH is 22, we have no children yet.

Little info,
I am 24dpo, CD 33
4 days ago got a BFN, planning on testing again this evening! i am 5 days late.

Anyone else in the same boat?! its hard to find young TTC'ers. I have one girlfriend IRL who is around 4 month now but would like to talk with someone who's in the same spot in the journey as me!
:happydance:

Hey! Since this thread started I've had a little girl but were TTC #2!
How long have you been TTC?
Let me know the result!

Yes!! We were finally successful and expecting our miracle at the end of February! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->