Young TTCers??

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Any young TTCers out there?
I've found threads for older TTCers but not one for young TTCers. Would be nice to have someone/people to join me along my/our journey!

About me
My names Rachel and I'm 19 (20 in July) and I started TTC in Febuary 2013 since then I've had one MMC in September. My body is still trying to sort itself out but I think (and hope!) it's getting there now and me and my OH are looking forward to our TTC journey!
I'm not temping etc yet, just giving my body 2/3 months to sort itself out then I'm going to start temping with my next cycle after this one (I'm CD4 at the moment) and the after our wedding in March I'm going to maybe start OPK if I'm not pregnant by then!

TTC is lonely and I could use some company!

Hey Rachel sorry to hear about ure mmc. I had an mc before I had my son so I know what ure going through. I agree with you that ttc can be lonely lol. I'm Looking for some company as well lol. Here's little bit about me. My name is KrissyKris and I was on bc and I stopped taking it in the beginning of this year. Me and my oh have been trying to conceive since then and no bfp. Not to mention my cycle have been irregular due to being off of the bcp. I'm currently cd6 and should be ovulating sometime this week. I started taking Fertilaid which is a fertility supplement for women with irregular cycles. Its suppose to increase ure chances of pregnancy by making ure cycles regular and ovulation regular. I'm hoping it'll work for me and my oh. Thanx for reading. And hope we can be ttc buddies ��

Hi! I'm Jess, 23 with one son who is nearly 2 and I'm TTC number 2. I'm so sorry for your loss :( I hope you have your little miracle soon!

Thank you :flower:
Hi! :wave:
I was on bc since I was 14/15 then stopped in February this year but luckily my cycles sorted quick and I had 29-31 day cycles then June was my last AF until September hen I MC and since then I've had 2 AF one normal one after 34 days and then one strange one after 23 days (started spotted on CD21) so I'm hoping my body is sorting itself out :)
Do you get Fertilaid from a normal shop like Boots or does it need to be giving by a GP? Just in case my cycles don't sort themselves out :(
I'm currently taking Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Iron and Cranberry and soon I'm going to be taking Vitamin B so hopefully all that will help :haha:
You're not far off my CD yay!

Jessie - Hi! Thank you :) Is that your son in your picture? He's beautiful :')
What CD are you at the moment?

Yep thats him :) I'm on CD 14 right now, I have a 25 day cycle :p

He's a little cutie!
I'm put down as an average as 29 days but that could change as I've only have 2 AF since my MC and they were 34 days and 23 days, I spotted at 21 days but AF didn't start as such till CD23 so putting it as 23 days not 21 :) Now I'm just waiting to stop bleeding so I can see if my CM comes back as I've had none since my MC happened :( Do you temp/ use OPKs?

Hi, I'd love to join you guys! I'm 19(20 in Dec). Dh and I have been trying since July. So far no luck. I was temping for 3 cycles and I am pretty sure I don't ovulate. But I've started a new job and its night shift so I'm trying to figure out my schedule so I can start temping again but not til next month since I'm already CD 21. Average about 28-29.
Hope to see BFP all around soon!!!

I get them from this site Fairhaven. Most places don't sell them. I jus started taking them and I'm hoping things will goo well. You should look into because it carried all those vitamins that ure taking. My cycles range from 24-28 days every month so I never really know exactly when I'm ovulating urghh. I kno for a fact the BC missed up my cycle. Which is strange because when I was on it before and stopped my cycles returned to normal smh.

Hiyaa I'd love to join you guys tooo :)
I'm 21 and OH is 23 and we're ttc #1 after 1 shot of depo. My shot was due on 31/10/13 and I started spotting on the 2nd Nov so I don't know whether to count this as AF or not because I know depo really messes up ovulation. My cycles used to be exactly 28 days long but who knows now!

Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for a BFP!! xxx

MrsMcCurdy – What form of contraception were you using before? I know some of them can take a while to come out your system. Have you tried using OPK to see if you get a positive? I think I’m going to temp next cycle as I’ve started this cycle and want to start from CD1 :) Same!

KrissyKris – Oh right, I’ll have a look. Do you track CM etc?

CandyPanda – Hi! Sure thing! I’ve heard after a depo shot it takes a while for your body to get back to normal but I haven’t read about how long it takes to come out your system. Maybe it was breakthrough bleeding and you’ll get your AF soon?

Stormy - Hi! You're a few day ahead of me :) How long have you been TTC?

AFM - AF is still here, keeps starting and stopped so :shrug: Hoping it stops soon. I started taking B6 today so hoping that helps :)

Hi! I'm 20 and TTC #2, I already have a little girl who is 15 months old!

I'd like to join!

I'm 22 and were TTC #1. We've unofficially been trying around 6 months, but we got serious this past cycle. AF is approaching this week, so hoping for a BFP in December!

RachelLynda, I haven't tried CM yet. Just the regular Fertilaid for now. Ima try that for a month and if no bfp then I'ma try CM.

Hi ladies! I am 27 (28 in a week) and we are TTC our first. Just got married in Sept. I am on CD 29 and 8DPO, I think. I am having a hard time with the CM and reading the BBT chart to see when exactly I had the O. I am doing the Fertility Friend app to help too. It said that I O'd on CD21 but my BBT dropped on CD18 so I am just confused??

RachelLynda, I haven't tried CM yet. Just the regular Fertilaid for now. Ima try that for a month and if no bfp then I'ma try CM.

Krissy, do you have regular cycles? If so, I don't suggest Fertilaid. I starting taking it a few months ago to try and get my body geared up for TTC and it screwed up my entire cycle! I wasn't super regular, had cycles between 30-34 days, but I wasn't all over the place. The first month taking Fertilaid, I had a 43 day long cycle! It was awful! The day after I stopped taking them, AF finally appeared. It was super stressful and took my body 2 months to readjust to "normal".

I've read it's better for women with PCOS and people who have irregular cycles. Not sure what your situation is.

I'm going to try preseed this month and give that a go. I have cryosurgery last year and it's affected my CM, so hoping that's the reason why we haven't been able to conceive.

Hi Rachel (and other young TTCers). Im Roberta and Im 22. My fiance and I have been TTC for a year with no luck :( I decided to join this forum today to speak to other TTCers because Im feeling so lonely and frustrated. So sorry for your loss Rachel.
Im currently CD 28, my cycles range from 30-32 days. Im trying to resist the heartache of early testing xxx

Well before and when I got on bcp my cycles was exactly 28 days. But after I got off my cycles went from 17-28. And then to 24-28. Each month its different. So I figured I'll try Fertilaid for about a month and see what happens. And as for CM I don't get it. I jus usually kno at sum point I'm ovulating because of the symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->