Young TTCers??

Sorry couldn't for the life of me get on this thread :shrug:
Looks good! Have you tested again?
My 10dpo and 13dpo were both negative. But hoping AF doesn't turn up in the next week!

Haha duh I tested again! I'm a ridiculously impulsive tester!
7dpo:
image.jpg

Fx for you!! Hoping it turns positive! I have experienced both early bfps and super late bfps so I think every pregnancy is different :)

Silly me :haha: I think I can see something! I'm trying to hold off testing :( How late was your late BFP?

Yay! Early bfp was 8 dpo, late was 15 dpo this year. With my daughter I didn't get a blazing positive till 24dpo!

Be strong! I get ic's because I have no patience when it comes to testing. I'm better than I used to be though!
I would test 3 times a day! Now I don't see the point :haha:

I didn't get a BFP till 6 weeks and didn't get a strong on until about 7 weeks so hoping I don't have to wait that long! I look at my old test from 13DPO and think I can see something but I don't know if that's because it's a day old :shrug: That gives me hope that I still have a chance :)
Last time I needed to test we were NTNP so I didn't even notice I was late let alone when to test :haha:
If I had more tests I'd test twice a day one in the morning and one in the evening but I only have 4 tests left so need to try keep them for when I need them haha x

Hello, I'm 22 with a almost 2 year old and ntnp/ttc for #2, I'm basically taking a more relaxed approach, really don't want to stress myself out, I got the depo shot a year ago and waiting for my body to regulate again x

Yay! Stay positive! I hate waiting too but sometimes it's good to get your mind off it! :)
Can't wait to see your tests though!!!

Hey babyjan! Welcome to this bumpy ride of TTC! :)

Hi Babyjan :wave:
Does it take that long :O and yeah I've got more of a relaxed approach at the moment no temping etc just following, well trying, what my body tells me :)

I think I'll test tomorrow and see what there is, I had some cramps every now and again today but no signs of AF so I'm not out until she arrives - still think she will so fx'd!

If I'm counting correct but chances are I'm not this first cycle through 15dpo AF is suppose to show tomorrow, but so far nothing. I also got hit with cold like symptoms after suspected time of O. I've heard this is a good thing so I'm clinging to that little bit of hope.

I've never heard anything about a cold after ov? Why's it a good sign? I have a cold now so I'm interested haha.
Have you taken a test or is AF just so far a no show?
I keep feeling like AF has either started or is just about to but nothing. Last night while I was trying to get to sleep I had sharp pains and expected to wake up to at least spotting for a start of AF but nothing :wacko:

Still no AF or bfp...
But my doc said I probably ovulated Saturday so I'd only be 8dpo. Pleeeenty of time :)

Still no AF or bfp...
But my doc said I probably ovulated Saturday so I'd only be 8dpo. Pleeeenty of time :)

Same here, I think I'm about 2 days late and think I got a squinter yesterday but not sure, I have a picture but I don't know :/ I'm going to test again tomorrow and see if there is anything then on the 4th/5th I'll take a better test is still no AF.
When is AF now due? x

AF turned up for me, almost finished today - on to the spotting stage which I would imagine means tomorrow will be back to normal. Wish I knew what my cycle was doing, I'm too stubborn to properly track it so I think we will just BD every other day and see how we go this month.

If no luck then I'll buy a basal body thermometer and some OV tests :)

rwhite - AF turned up yesterday, witch came with a wish to kill me - had to get pills to slow it down :/ Do you track CM? That's what I do - I think I might kick TTC up a bit this month, normally if I'm not in the mood I don't bother but this month I think I'm going to make an extra effort to try :)

Leah - How're you? Has AF or BFP turned up yet? x

Nothing new. Thought I got a bfp yesterday but nothing on the FRER this morning :(

Bummer Leah, did you take pic of test you took that you thought BFP on?

Rachel -- Oh no :( Just to add insult to injury huh! Mine was heavier than it normally was, so not cool...
I haven't been tracking it but have definitely been taking lots of notice of it, seems all over the place though! Good luck for this month <3

Hey guys

Well I'm bleeding again 15 days after my last period, yesterday it was brown spotting so i thought maybe its ovulation bleeding even though I've never had that, I'm so confused and wish I knew what is going on with my body!!!

So I've been out of the loop for awhile. Been working a lot before Christmas is here. But hubby and I have made it a point to bd at least every other day so we don't miss it! Crossing fingers and everything else that it works this month!!! Would love the Christmas present!! Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->