Young TTC'ers :)

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey!!

Just wanted to see if there is any other young mums/mums to be on here?

I'm 20 and have a 2.5 year old son. This is month 2, TTC #2.

Always wanted to post a thread like this but wasn't sure if there were many other teen/young ladies on here?

Would be nice to have company :)

I am a teen TTC'er, and I must say its rather nice knowing there are other people around my age who are also.

I know people may think badly off my decision - but I know I am ready, and I won't be doing this on my own. I know I will have full support from every one.

I'm waiting to test and fingers crossed it will be a BFP for the start off the new year. Sending baby dust your way! :*

I'm 22 and so is my fiancé. We started trying when we were both 21, 6 months ago. You are definitely not alone. The thing I love most about this forum is that's its full of women who want a baby because they known they're ready, not because they're trying to save a failed relationship. There is more support on this site than I could have ever imagined. I love it! And good luck getting your BFP, ladies! :D

I'm 22 OH 23 we have been together 6 years and we have a 3 year old DD. We can't wait to have #2 in our happy little family.

Glad to see other younger mums in TTC.

Good luck to all of you xx

I'm 21 & my fiancé is 22 were TTC since October, testing on Friday fx's crossed :) xXx baby dust xXx

Hey lovelies! I'm 21, hubby's 25 and we've been TTC #2 since a miscarriage a year ago this month. I have a 2 year old from a previous relationship but DH's trying to adopt her!
There are amazing people on here and every now and then a nay-sayer but don't let them get you down. There are too many pros about this site!
Tried preseed this month and will be testing tomorrow! Loved using it! I've seen almost everyone that's used it get pregnant in the first 3 months!

I'm 21 and my fiancé is 24! You aren't alone :)

I'm 23, that's still young right?? Lol, my hubby however is "old" at 30 lol...we have a son who is almost 15months old...time to give mister manna sibling :)

Aw it's so nice to have loads of young mums here!!

A lot of people look down on me especially when I got pregnant as I was only 17 but if I do say so myself and I'm a pretty damn good mama!! As all of you are and will be good mums wen you get your little beans :)

I can't wait to make my little boy and big brother :)

I have been using this forum since I found out I was pregnant with number 1 and the love and support on here is amazing!! We're all in it together an it's great knowing if you haven't got anyone to talk to in normal life you can pop on here and feel soo much better :)

Yay!! Im 21 as of a week and half ago lol been ttc for 3 years, DH is 21 almost 22 weve been tog
Together 5 years!

So far ive had an hsg, hysterscopy, dnc and MANY U/S
2 chemical's :/

I know blue dyes are a no no. But do you ladies see the faintest line ever? Or am I crazy. It showed up in under a minute

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
I don't like blue dye so very hard to tell...but I think I may, try a pink dye next?? Let us know!!!

I'm only 8dpo so probably not. I'm just crazy. I'll wait a few days

I am totally an addict.

I used to love those tests, but I got a convincing line at 3dpo (thought I was 8dpo). But you never know! It could be the real deal!

I've been getting lines for 4 days now but they're not getting darker quickly. I just want to know!!!! More like I just want to be preggo!!!! :haha:

Ashley - I see a line but don't trust blue dye's. Try a pink. Keep us updated :)

I am a POAS addict for sure!!! Lol

Right?! I'm not even excited because I know blue dyes are deceiving lol

I've just turned 22, and my OH is 25 and we are TTC #1, all our friends think we are crazy trying this young but we are ready and incredibly excited :) I think I am about to come into my fertile period in the next two days. We were TTC over a year ago but we had to stop because I had a flare up of a health problem and this is our first cycle trying again.
I am such a POAS addict but this month we are going to be on holiday for the days leading up to AF due date so that will hopefully distract me (although I might sneak a couple into my suitcase haha)

Hi, I'm 24 I think I'm still young lol and my oh is 30,next month I am having my arm implant removed and will be trying for baby 2 :):) so so excited,iv already been looking at all the new fancy prams lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->