Young TTC'ers :)

Good luck everyone fingers crossed none of us get the dreaded AF

AF is now 1-3 days late! No bfp or AF but all the symptoms of pregnancy. Can't even reach my cervix. No idea what's going on!! Maybe late implanter so won't have a bfp for another week? :shrug:

Hey everyone I'm new on here and TTC no.1 I'm 18 you all might think I'm a little bit young??

Wonder if anyone can help me, I'm ttc no.1 and had irregular periods every 18 days since last depo injection two years ago if have started taking agnus cast us I'm on my second month of taking it, I also have some red raspberry leaf tea in the cupboard which I haven't touched lol, could you take them both together, and has anyone else had a simular experience?? Babydust to you all xx

18 is not young in my opinion. Your officially an adult and if your in a healthy stable relationship and both of you are ready that's all that matters. GL x

I was 18 TTC as long as you both are commuted and want this baby and can support your baby then go for it :) I'm now 21 and glad I started trying early because with infertility it only gets worse with age!

Hey everyone I'm new on here and TTC no.1 I'm 18 you all might think I'm a little bit young??

I was 19 so not much older (and had 'tried' before but its lucky as the guy was an arse... damn first love blinkers lol)

I hate people putting younger mothers down, one of the best mams I know was only 16 when she had her first

AF is now 1-3 days late! No bfp or AF but all the symptoms of pregnancy. Can't even reach my cervix. No idea what's going on!! Maybe late implanter so won't have a bfp for another week? :shrug:

Late implanter is definitely possible, seeing as they say according to countdown to pregnancy 8% of pregnant women aren't getting positives still even on day 21 so it is definitely possible. Give it a couple of days and hopefully a positive will appear. What preg symptoms are you getting? How are they different to your pms symptoms?

I'm around ovulation time, we have done plenty of baby dancing, so fingers crossed. Although I wish I used opks so I could check whether my cm is being a useful indicator because I have had fertile cm for 5 days now so I might run into town this afternoon and pick up a pack.

Hope you catch it little fishy!

AF arrived for me!

Just started my first cycle and should be OV around Jan.14-19th, so BDing a lot!!!! So excited!!

I'm worried my chances are getting lower and lower this month, I have come down with a horrible cold and had a nasty shock yesterday when I found out an old landlord is suing me (wrongly obviously) and I have been stressing out about it.
I'm just really worried a combination of being poorly and stress might affect implantation, I'm 3 dpo so if I don't feel a bit better in the next few days, do you ladies think it could affect implantation?

I think if you just stay as calm as possible, thats all you can do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->