Young TTC'ers :)

Hope you ladies get your bfps soon! Xx

This is our 4th month trying it feels like forever really want to be preggo by the end of Feb . We are having a break in march because we don't want a Xmas bubba anyone else?

Stacey I'm obsessed with looking at baby stuff especially prams! X

If we didn't catch it this month (month 11) then we'll take a break to skip over the holidays too! Everyone in both our families except me has birthdays between October and December so we'd like to avoid that. Although I won't complain either way!

21 and my hubby is 22. Married 1y3m (on my ticker) and we've been ttc 1y2m (October 2012)

:dust: to all of you beautiful ladies. <3

Hiya, mind if I join in?

I'm Lucy, 22, almost 23 and my oh is 26. We have a daughter who is 14 months. I'm currently on the pill but counting down the days till ttc (only 16 left to take!) I'm very excited to start actively ttc as as LG was a very big surprise after a mmc so never been through the excitement of opks and testing etc xxx

Good luck to you! Hoping this is my month! Had the faintest line on a blue dye. But they are so unreliable that I'm not counting on it :(

Hope we'll all be bump buddies soon!!!!

not sure im young lol but im 24 - been trying for number 2 since I was 23

had DS ay 19 (fell pregnant right after my 19th Bday)

first pregnancy was a surprise (first time me and OH slept together) and everyone expected (and many still do) expect us to fail but we have been together 6+ years now (we broke up from stress when DS was 3 months and he moved out for a bit but what couple doesn't fight with sleepless nights and a newborn) and were still strong - I prefer being a young mum I would of hated risking not having kids and I still have a good university education and big house (although rented) so bollocks to the people that put young mums down were just as good as everyone else :winkwink:

I'm 20 yo, my other half is 22 ! Wish us luck && sending baby dust everyone's way!
:dust:

I had a blue dye left so I just used it last night. Pretty sure the first one was a doozie. The line was even fainter. If AF doesn't show in a week I will get a frer..

Welcome ladies.. Hope you all get your BFP's soon. So nice to know all of your stories.

How's everyone getting on?

X

Hoping this will be my month. Got my first smiley OPK yesterday :)

Hanging in there even though my insurance is all kinds of screwed up. I had sore boobs last night. More so by my armpits. Felt like I worked out- but they're gone today :(

Hi ladies. I'm 24 is that considered young? ;) I have a nearly three year old daughter and me and my partner are now on our second cycle TTC. Good luck everyone x

I'm trying my best to wait until Friday. That's when AF is due :(

Welcome Maddie. Of course 24 is young lol :) GL x

Fingers crossed for you Ashley xx

Hi everyone. Im 23 and hubby is 25, were on our first month of ttc and have an 18 month old DD. :)

Sending everyone :dust:

I'm feeling a bit down we missed O day :nope: but we did dtd quite a lot before

So fx !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"