Young ttc'ers! :)

I should be in my TWW but im out this month :(

no sign of ovulation. and i always ovulate each month like clockwork this month its 5days late and no sign of it even happening.

had a faint positive text before i went on holiday beginning of march, but sadly days later i started to bleed. my doctor said it must have been an early miscarriage. im unsure now as my stomach is getting bigger (could be fat) and my boobs are sore everyday but i thought it was cause im due to ovulate, no cramping no bloating like i do when i am about to ovulate, cant pull my stomach in anymore, cervix high and tight shut, creamy CM, spots! lots of them, moody all the time, but im moody most days every cycle day lol.

i still think its nothing and im just out of sync this month x

My stomachs getting bigger too, i look about 5 months pregnant D: i dont even eat that much D: !

i havent eat much either, havent had the food in lol, i mean im a big girl anyways but i never had a big stomach before. now its bloated and i cant pull it in, but i dont feel bloated.
x

Anyone got any symptoms this month? x

Hey :) yeah I do! My bbs are really sore can't touh my nipples(tmi!) an I've got a really aching back and shoulder and I've broken out in spots in my chins and I never get spots! Trying to not get excited lol it's probs just af showing signs lol x

Haha, ive got sore nipples too (sorry!) been feeling sick on and off for about a week now, really high temperature yesterday and today, cramps,really really tired am 10dpo today and got a bfn :( am hoping because it was too early :/ if not, always next month :) x

also reaalllllly irritable lol , the slightest things have been really annoying me for the past 4 days!

Hi! I'm 17 (18 in september) had a miscarriage in December 2010 and have been TTC since January no luck! :(

I'm on a 29 day cycle and on day 13 at the moment, looking for buddys who are TTC after loss or girls around my age TTC or anyone whos has a similar cycle! x

Hi! I'm 17 (18 in september) had a miscarriage in December 2010 and have been TTC since January no luck! :(

I'm on a 29 day cycle and on day 13 at the moment, looking for buddys who are TTC after loss or girls around my age TTC or anyone whos has a similar cycle! x

Im 18, TTC after a few miscarriages, i have a 28day cycle:) pm if you wanna chat more x

Hey guys I tested last night and got a :bfn: :( but :witch: hasn't shown herself so I'm not out yet! I think it was just too early to tell. I'm staying positive so I can get that :bfp: in return.

I'd like to point out...according to my OV..I would have gotten pregnant on the 5 yr anniversary of the one I had lost....

Hey guys I tested last night and got a :bfn: :( but :witch: hasn't shown herself so I'm not out yet! I think it was just too early to tell. I'm staying positive so I can get that :bfp: in return.

I'd like to point out...according to my OV..I would have gotten pregnant on the 5 yr anniversary of the one I had lost....

Hi hun hope you get BFP soon :) x

Anyone ever heard of bbs feeling like they are on fire :S mine are burning so badly :S x

Ive removed this rant, had a bad day today and everything keeps sending me off on one x

Aww misscherry, thats what we're here for :D to listen to everyone else and support any way we can! Well i'm out this month girls, the dreaded :witch: just flew in 2 days early. I'm trying to see it as an extra month to save up money towards our future LO, and staying positive about next month.
Hope someone gets a bfp in here this month! Sending lots of :dust: to each and every one :) xxxxxx

Aww thanks hun and big hugs for you Belle254!! good luck for this new cycle :)

ive had no luck and havent ovulated still. im due AF on 1st april and i think she is going to be meeting me x

well BFN this morning. I have tested a bit early so we'll see but i'm not feeling lucky! x

Im Emily and Im 20 (turning 21 in August) and me and my DF tried NTNP last month and now TTC. We want this so bad and Im so impatient!
Heres to all our BFPS this cycle :)

Hello Ladies!!! I am 22 going to be 23 in may been ttc for 3months with my fiancé...I had a weird cycle this month and didn't know who discuss it with and I found this forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->