Young ttc'ers! :)

Well my cycle normally last 6-7 days...i cramped 2wks prior(Never did before)...my nipples were sore to touch...i had abdominal and pelvic pain...it came a day early just enough to get my pantyliner and it was brown(15) and then nothin at all on (16)..then(17) just enough to feel my liner...(18) wore pad but only used on changed for hygiene purposes..(19) nothin at all unless I pee....which means my cycle was only 2.5 days....I took a test it was negative...I have been having extra clear fluid and still those cramps...what could it be?!

Forgot to mention my nipples are always erect with tiny bumps around them.. A lil darker in color...lower backpain, nausea all day...and lately and headaches.

souds to me like imlantation bleeding x

I still havent ovulated since my 2day(so called bleed) on march the 6th. Thing is though,i took two tets yesterda and one was faulty, cause the pee didnt travel through it, it went to then stoped, after 2 minutes i said pregnant though but i didnt count it because of it being a faulty, the other one was an extra faint positive, ive got my hopes up as it is coloured but i think it could be that the two tests were faulty :(

xx

Misscherry15 my first pregnancy(ended in miscarriage) I had a faint positive first then the dr confirm a few days later...I don't think it's faulty...

I brought two more tests so im going to use one tomorrow with FMU , and sae the other for the 1st of april, i really hope im lucky this month x

No AF but still BFN. Im pretty sure i'm out now and just waiting for AF. Blah! Next month i suppose!

BUMP!

everyone who as in this group how is it all going? any symptoms, BFP's? BFN'S? or any :witch: 's? x

Hii! AF is 4 days late now. I had really bad cramps on thursday and thought it must be coming but nope. BFN's though so I don't know! Just playing the waiting game.
How about you?

Well all symptoms are gone...still cramps and pain in my lower right and left side...I started seeing brown discharge in underwear and one day yellow odorless sticky discharge on pantyliner..(sorry tmi)...did u get a bfp yet?!

Hi Hopes. I've got some cramps too, on and off for about a week! I've had a bajillion BFN's so I've given up testing lol! I've never been this late before but still nothing. Aaargh

Well i think she got me!! The first time i've ever been over a week late lol
On to next month!

Hey, I'm new here! I was hoping to find some friends around my age that are TTC to chat with, and looks like I found it! You guys mind if I join you? :)

yes im a young ttc'er :) im nearly 18 ut im very mature! I had boobs and periods at the age of 9 and was 5"8 when i was 11, so i think im actually meant to be older then i am!
im new to this website and would love to chat to you all about what were going through! I have PCOS which is making it awkwud for me, but i'll get there in the end :)

Char xx

After sore boobs for nearly a month the :witch: came :growlmad:

Probably taking a break from this.

I'm trying to completely change my diet to help. I already each pretty healthy, but I'll be going low carb with whole, raw foods and more fat. Keeping everything organic and free range/grassfed. Cutting back on grains too.

So basically a major detox. It's the way I want to eat, and hopefully it will help gear my body to a more regular cycle. I'll be eating fresher and with a healthier diet, it'll help with some mental issues also.

OH wants to join in too after I figure the proportions and everything out.

I figure I'll start trying again after the summer (or later). I've got a lot of garden plans to work out, plus a new (but slightly physical) job in the heat. If that works out well, I might start training horses again.

I'll definately keep you guys posted :flower:

hi girls, im 19 but a long term ttc'er me and the husband have been trying for about 2 nd half years, im aware i have fertility problems after many tests and bfn but still hope, symptom spot and test every month, and i still feel daft for doing it after all this time :D

Well it feel like af is coming...got my backpain but breast is not as sore as usual...always next month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"