Young TTCers?

I am 22 and DH is 24. We have been together 7 years, married for 4 years.
TTC for 5 months. No luck yet but that is ok, my body is still regulating after coming off bcp.
Good luck ladies!!

Heya.
Me and OH are both 20 (both turn 21 in September) and have been TTC for 8 months now (fell pregnant last month but miscarried/had a chemical).

Sorry to hear about your loss, don't give up and good luck!

Hi ladies,
I am 22 and OH is 28, been together for 7 years and ttc for 4months. Not planning to get married. Most of our close friends know we are ttc but havnt told my family yet as my mum thinks i am far too young (even though when she was my age i had already been born).
Have been using opks and checking CM and CP without much success and am starting to get frustrated and impatient afer just 4 months of trying.
Keep my fx'd that this is our month girls! Baby dust to all and lets see those bfps! Xxx

I'm 22 and my OH is 36, we've been trying for just over 6 months so far. We experienced a loss in March but plodding onwards :)
I'm trying not to get sucked into the baby making thing, but it's hard when you want it so baby. One thing I don't do is tell my OH when I am ovulating so he doesnt think its all about baby making.

Hello, hello!
I'm 23 and OH is 31. I just got my first AF since coming off BCP :happydance:, so we have officially just started TTC.

hello!im 24 and so is hubby, been together 8 years, married for 2 :D just bought our house, i curently only have a part time job but we'll be ok :) we arent officially TT****il my next cycle(next month) but we have done the bby dance twice on this cycle so fingers crossed. waiting to test(already had a BFN)but im pretty sure im pregnant (cause of symptoms) :) anyway, yeh, hello other youngsters!lol baby dust to all of us!

Hi, I'm 20 and OH is 20 (21 in July) and we are TTC#1. We both have full time & well paid jobs, at the same company, same building, same floor nonetheless! It's where we met :) We rent our own house but still keep getting told to wait eventhough we've not actually told anyone that we're trying! It gets annoying but we know what we want. We've been trying for about 9 months-ish xx

so glad I found this thread!!! im 21 and other half is too! We have been ttc for 6 months, OH starts a full time job tomorrow so very excited, dont worry about what other people say, it is your life chick! xx

Good luck to all us youngsters, we deserve our bfp's just as much as anyone else! I'm sure we will all make fantastic mothers and will prove everyone who thinks we should wait wrong. I'm due on thursday, got no real symptoms feeling a bit podgy but I have been eating a lot of crap lately and I always put a bit of weight on around af time, just waiting to see how our first month goes really.

It's not about age for me, I think as long as your able to love and provide for your little family, give your LO everything they need, it's what you truly want and are ready for the commitment, then age shouldn't matter. I just want to tell everyone who's told me to wait and see the world etc to stuff it, they just don't realise how ready you are! But I'm not that confrontational.

Good luck to all us youngsters, we deserve our bfp's just as much as anyone else! I'm sure we will all make fantastic mothers and will prove everyone who thinks we should wait wrong. I'm due on thursday, got no real symptoms feeling a bit podgy but I have been eating a lot of crap lately and I always put a bit of weight on around af time, just waiting to see how our first month goes really.

It's not about age for me, I think as long as your able to love and provide for your little family, give your LO everything they need, it's what you truly want and are ready for the commitment, then age shouldn't matter. I just want to tell everyone who's told me to wait and see the world etc to stuff it, they just don't realise how ready you are! But I'm not that confrontational.

This is exactly how I feel :) xx

I'm 22 DH is 28. We are on cycle 4 of ttc. It's an exhausting process to my surprise. But just remember we are young let's use that stamina n energy to also enjoy making a baby. Try not to just have sex during ovulation. That's what I did n it made things slightly stressful n love making was not as fun as it used to be. Now its every other day even though I'm mindful of ovulation. We have time to not stress too much n trust me I want it bad. I try to take full advantage of this time without a LO because I know it won't be like this later.

This thread makes me smile im glad im not the only one who doesn't tell OH really anything he doesn't know anytihng about AF but he told me to keep it all to myself so it don't feel like "business" but after tonight we both got to hold our nephew for the first time as he was 4 week early i think hes starting to realize how bad i want this

Hi Ladies! I'm 23 and DH is 26. We have been together for 6 1/2 years and married for almost 2. We both work full time with great jobs! We have our own house and everything is going great in that respect. The problem that DH and I are having since we decided to TTC is that I'm in law school and everybody has a problem with us having kids while I'm in school. (Except my MIL she wants grandbabies!) I know it's going to be hard but if I don't have babies now I won't be able to have them for years because once I start at a firm it won't be easy to take time off to have a baby like it is now. (My job has amazing maternity leave!)

We have been TTC since Jan after a miscarriage. We weren't TTC when I got preg before and I hadn't realized how bad I wanted children until I miscarried... Now it's all I can think about. I'm young but I want to be a mom and thats all there is to it! Good luck all!!

DH & I are both 23. We've been married for 4 years :thumbup::cloud9: and have been TTC for about 10 months now. I have PCOS so it has definitely been a challenge for us!

I'm 18 and OH is 19. This will be our 10th month ttc if af comes on sunday. We've been together for 1 year & 4 months, have a place together, bought a 2010 car together, and both have full time jobs. My mom knows that we are ttc and she doesn't mind. I share everything I do while ttc and even sent him out to get things such as preseed & a bbt thermometer :p. He wants it just as bad as I do and the wait is painful, yet I'm sure it will be worth it!

I am almost 22 (in August) and DH will be 24 at the end of the year. We've been TTC for about a year now (well NTNP for about the first half of that), married for two. Thing is I'm only on like my 6th cycle or something since I have irregular cycles :/. I guess we are blessed both sides of our immediate family would be thrilled if we made them grandparents/aunts/uncles. If we do, our baby would be the first grandchild on both sides at this point :). I'm sure our there are some in our extended family who might think we are too young, but we never see them anyway. And I don't think our friends would say anything about it either... so yup I guess we're pretty blessed in that regard! Now just to get the BFP!

Hi ladies I'm 24 and df is 25. We are getting :Wedding: sept of this yr (see ticker) only some of our friends know and none of our family know we are ttc. I had a mc 5/20 this yr and my mom told me she wasnt old enough to be a grandma anyway and it was just gods way ov saving me from the work and resposibility of a kid @ such a young age. Like that made me feel better, like i was supposed to be relieved i wasnt gonna have a kid yet. I know she ment well be still. Everyone thinks we should wait and all that. My mom is gonna kill me so we arent telling her until as late as possible like most everyone else. We never wanted to be those ppl who didnt plan for a baby so even tho they are excited they look @ it as well there goes our money and plans. A child will be born when god sees fit... We just want to see it coming and be ready. You know and have fun trying. We really want a baby and it was so heartbreaking with the mc but i feel good about this cycle. Im glad to see we arent the only ones. Baby dust to all

Ugh! That b**** AF came today:hissy:....... on to the next cycle..... sigh :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->