Young TTCers?

Hi, im 21 (nearly 22) and my OH is 23. We've been together 9years and bought our own house just over a year ago. We have just started trying to concieve and its all very exciting.

Good Luck hun x

im 19 OH is 26...i came off birth control at 17 took us approx 6 months before falling pregnant (sadly ended in m/c at 14 weeks the day after my 18th) weve been trying since. we didnt tell any1 first time round. but because we now live with my mum(mum was struggling to pay for everything as she lost my CTC when i moved in with OH) she kinda just guessed. shes not extremely bothered by it and its good to have someone to whinge at xx sorry for the long post im rambling coz im getting pretty tired lol :dust:

Me and OH are 23! We are getting married on July 23rd :flower: This our first cycle ttcing again. We were trying a while ago but stopped due to the wedding. Hopefully this will be a short journey for all of us! :dust: :dust:

I'll be 21 next month and fiance is 27. We've been together for almost 4 years. Been NTNP for a year or two and just recently started to get serious with ttc. Baby dust to all! So glad I'm not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->