Young Yummy Mummies TTC

FaiiryDustt

Preggo With Bubble Bean!!
Reaction score
A place for all young women/ or men TTC..

its all well and good chatting to everyone but sometimes its nice to be able to talk to someone more your age group who knows what your going through, and can understand the problems that come with it..

so i decided to create a team for any young people, i turned 19 yesterday, and my OH turns 23 at the end of this month!!

feel free to join and chat with me and others..

:hugs: :dust: :hugs:

this is a great idea FaiiryDustt :) I'll gladly join. xx hope everyone gets their :bfp: soon :dust: :dust:

this is a great idea FaiiryDustt :) I'll gladly join. xx hope everyone gets their :bfp: soon :dust: :dust:

hey vanilla (ooh me likies your name BTW)

yayy glad you joined, haha i have another group on here and everyone that joined left with a nice BFP!!

so lets hope this team is as good!! :hugs::dust::dust::hugs:

Hey Chicy, can I join even though I am 26? I'm young at heart...lol

Hey Chicy, can I join even though I am 26? I'm young at heart...lol

of course you can join!!

your still a young yummy mummy TTC haha..and besides 26 is young..but the over 30's i dont think will understand alot of what is going through a 19 year olds head..

:) :hugs:

LOL....got you chicky, I don't think age matters, people at all ages think differently! But I'm in it for young mommy's!:thumbup:

When I was your age I wanted a baby, but god had a different plan for me.

I hope all you late teens, early twenty year olds get your :bfp:. I'll be waiting for the news so I can congrat you all! Baby dust to you all!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

LOL....got you chicky, I don't think age matters, people at all ages think differently! But I'm in it for young mommy's!:thumbup:

When I was your age I wanted a baby, but god had a different plan for me.

I hope all you late teens, early twenty year olds get your :bfp:. I'll be waiting for the news so I can congrat you all! Baby dust to you all!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

gahh i hope you get your BFP too hunny!!

:dust::dust::dust:

hey vanilla (ooh me likies your name BTW)

yayy glad you joined, haha i have another group on here and everyone that joined left with a nice BFP!!

so lets hope this team is as good!! :hugs::dust::dust::hugs:

I hope you're right and that we all get that long awaited :bfp:!

:dust::dust:

it's SO good to know there are other 19 y/o's TTC !!!!
I will be back here in about a month :) SEE YOU THEN (or hopefully not because you'll have all BFP'd :D )

:hugs:

I think we need a banner for our group :) what does everyone else think? xx :dust:

Hi ladies!! Im a newbie too......Nearly 24,OH is 25 and just started TTC.
I always wanted to wait for the good career,house,money etc but ive decided we have waited long enough (been together 6 years) and im not getting any younger!

Was extremely confused with it all but tried last month (O was somewhere between 31st jan-2nd Feb lol) so will see what happens and try again in a month!

Since TTC i am completly obsessed with babies! A friend of mine has a 5 week old and i just want to kidnap him (i wont though!).
But i havnt told any of my friends or family we're TTC because i feel it will put even more pressure on us and i dont want to be stressed- is anyone else in this situation?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya trollydolly :) welcome to BnB, firstly I think you're doing the right think because it will never be the right time so to speak :) I hope you won't have to wait long for your :bfp:!

are you using anything or any method to predict when you will be ovulating?

lol I think most of us are crazy about babies on here :haha: I'm in the same situation, me and my oh are not telling any family or friends we're ttc because we don't want to complicate things and stress is counterproductive.

I hope you enjoy your stay here :hugs:

ahh thanks vaniilla! thats so nice of you!

No not using anything at the moment, my cycle is usually 28 days so between days 12 and 15 we are doing it everyday hahaha! but doing it regularly anyway.
Im trying not to become too obsessed with OPKs and everything just yet because i dont want to stress me and OH out! I think we are just gonna try naturally for a while and if nothing happens i will start charting!

Im sure my friends and family will be very happy for us,Fingers crossed for us both!

xx

ahh thanks vaniilla! thats so nice of you!

No not using anything at the moment, my cycle is usually 28 days so between days 12 and 15 we are doing it everyday hahaha! but doing it regularly anyway.
Im trying not to become too obsessed with OPKs and everything just yet because i dont want to stress me and OH out! I think we are just gonna try naturally for a while and if nothing happens i will start charting!

Im sure my friends and family will be very happy for us,Fingers crossed for us both!

xx

I think thats a pretty good way of doing it, me and my oh are doing the same thing, I think temping can be too stressful, for some they can handle all the charts and temping, I tried it but my sleep is too erratic and I forgot to do it after 3 days :dohh::blush: good luck to us all :) :happydance:

I think we need a banner for our group :) what does everyone else think? xx :dust:

oooh vanilla i like this idea..it would have to be small though hehe..

:) i may have to see what i can rustle together on Photoshop..

iya girlies :) can i join lol i'm 21 and OH is 21.lost my baby bean at 6 weeks, last month so were now on the TTC wagon!!!!coz the surprise BFP has made us realise we wanna be sum little persons Mummy n Daddy :D xxxx and the banner idea is really good :) xxx if every1 else can have 1 we should to lol xx

welcome to the group Loren :) I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Can I join? I'm twenty two and starting to go baby crazy. My husband and I are trying to do it the all natural way but if that doesn't work I will be loading up on preseed and mucinex soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->