Young Yummy Mummies TTC

exactly wa i think and said!!its upto me!!! wel i'm 21, 22 in May and OH has just turned 21 last month.toyboy haha in a way haha.wel folic acid is needed to maintain a mans quality and number of sperm :) and B12 helps men with low sperm count i dont no wether brad has a low sperm count but hes taking it just incase lol and B6 in a woman has shown to increase fertility :) just little advice incase u would like to take them.i'm not taking any chances this time round haha.haha i'm going to start one now :D sorry took ages been nosing at your journal lol xxxxx

:haha: my journals a little boring :blush: may have to inherit in some B12 and B6..dont know if my OH has low sperm count or not but hey ho hehe..

oooh cant wait to read your journal..

im dead bored!! dont know what to do with myself.. :nope:

haha thank u huni, bradleys goin to wonder y i'm going to be constantly in the loo nw haha havina check haha.just done a ovulation stick testy thing and got a faint line :S wether that means its on its way or its faint and that just means ntn :S god nos how them little sticks work!!if only that came up on a HPT haha xxx just red the box and it says iv the test line is lighter than the control line then your not ovulating :S but ive done like 4 this week and a half and thats the only one thats gave me a faint line the rest have been negative :S the things uve got to do lol xxx

lol he will probs think you have a weak bladder or diarrhea :rofl: haha ewww...sorry TMI..

lol i think the faint line means you will OV soon, do one a day and watch it get darker, if it help keep the old ones for comparison maybe?
ooh hope you OV soon hunny!!

:) :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/274828-xx-lorens-journal-xx.html#post4401518

theres the link to my journal :D gota sore hand know haha sounds ever so wrong haha. i know hahaha then again i go missing and he always finds me in the bath or something haha. thank you sweety :D me 2. yeahhhh you might aswel whats the harm in having a few more sperms haha xxxxxxxxx your journal isnt boring its interesting :) xxxx ohhh and i have kept them :D lol good minds think alike. ive even got my HPT's from when they were positive only the cheapys are stil positive but the clear blue ran out of bat 24hours after the test was done but stil got them lol xxx sad ino lol xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/274828-xx-lorens-journal-xx.html#post4401518

theres the link to my journal :D gota sore hand know haha sounds ever so wrong haha. i know hahaha then again i go missing and he always finds me in the bath or something haha. thank you sweety :D me 2. yeahhhh you might aswel whats the harm in having a few more sperms haha xxxxxxxxx your journal isnt boring its interesting :) xxxx ohhh and i have kept them :D lol good minds think alike. ive even got my HPT's from when they were positive only the cheapys are stil positive but the clear blue ran out of bat 24hours after the test was done but stil got them lol xxx sad ino lol xx

some may think its crazy but i think their nice keep sakes, not the healthiest of obsessions or the cleanist but its your BFP from your angel :thumbup:

just left a comment on your journal now i need to read your essay..my eyes popped out when i saw it was that long hehe..

ino yer :) getting a tattoo to dont no were to get it tho :S got one on my back and my wrist they become an obsession haha, i'm gettin "Angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book- "Too beautiful for this earth" ano rather long so gota find a big part of me body lol.i'm getting baby pink and baby blue hearts round it. haha ano i didnt realise itd be that long lol doesnt seem like that when u say it out loud haha. xxxx

ino yer :) getting a tattoo to dont no were to get it tho :S got one on my back and my wrist they become an obsession haha, i'm gettin "Angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book- "Too beautiful for this earth" ano rather long so gota find a big part of me body lol.i'm getting baby pink and baby blue hearts round it. haha ano i didnt realise itd be that long lol doesnt seem like that when u say it out loud haha. xxxx

ive still got virgin skin..hoping to get a tattoo soon..but dont know what to get as i have loads i would like..but as il be working with children they will need to be in places unseen :dohh:

aww that saying is too sweet!! its a nice idea..

sorryy just writing back, ive got 2 ive got my name with a red heart either side ov it on the bottom of my back and a cluster of pink and purple stars with nan in the middle of it on my wrist. ther really addictive!!!!al b covered at some point haha.why wat is it you want to do?teaching?when are you going to test love?xxx

hiya just found this thread now.. i just turned 19 in jan :D an oh 19 since aug can i join in :) im ttc awhile now.. it seems like its never gonna happen :(

hiya just found this thread now.. i just turned 19 in jan :D an oh 19 since aug can i join in :) im ttc awhile now.. it seems like its never gonna happen :(

helooooo course u can :D it willllll how long have you been trying hun?have you tried taking supplements like i said to fairydust??xxx i read somewere that taking them supplements could prevent MC to wehter that will work i dont no but i'm not taking any chances this time xx

yeah but not religiously every day like i should... im sorry about your loss hun, ive had two my self... one last march and one at nov...

well we've been trying since june of last year after the mmc in march i realised how much i wanna be a mom now :D.. though we've been ntnp for over a year.. so its been a long year..

thank u sweety, sorry for your losses :hugs: sorry but what does ntnp mean hun? itl be are turn someday :) just dont give up!!!xxx

not trying but not preventing .. im charting now but its so stressful ..
thanks hun.. i know it will but its hard to believe it will after so long...

ooooo thats how i got preg last month.but were actually trying know because as u sed i really want to be a mum so much ive realised having the baby taken from me.ino hun ino uve been through it 2ce but i understand how u feel we wernt being careful but it took a good 10-12 months before i was caught out.so know i'm hoping and praying i'll be caught out this month as your really fertile after mc.when did u start trying after ur 1st MC xxx

my first mc was in march... so its nearly been a year.. then got preg in oct.. i started trying from june so it took 4 months of trying... so im hpoing the same again.. :hugs:
im getting a tattoe next month to remember my baby with :)

awww wel 4 months seems like 4ever but hopefully it will happen soon :D loads of baby dust your way sweety. awww are u what you getting?did you see what i rit earlier on?bout which 1 i'm getting?xxx

no sorry i didnt but i can go back a few pages to see... well i want like a sleeping angel or something.. on my had or wrist.. not sure what pic tho

i'm gettin "Angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as she closed the book- "Too beautiful for this earth" ano rather long so gota find a big part of me body lol.i'm getting baby pink and baby blue hearts round it. ive got 2 already 1 on the botm of my back and 1 on my wrist xxx

awww your tattoe sounds so sweet...i want something like this

Attachments

• angel baby.jpg
    angel baby.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 0
thank u :) awww that is gorjis an so cute!!!i cant stand sum peoples opinions, like the people who havent felt this pain and when u mention your getting a tattoo to rememba your baby by they pull a face and i hate these words "me personally wouldnt do that, but each to there own" EFF OFF!!!!!they dnt realise were still mummys just not to a baby in this life but in the after life oooo make me angry...rant ova haha xxx

i know what you mean.. i know my dad will be like why ruin your body... ruin my body ffs im remembering my baby... making her life remembered by not just me..
and as long as oh is ok with it im gonna do it.. oh thought it was sweet.. he might even do something similar.. he wants to get baby foot prints on his chest :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->