• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Hey!! :hi:
My name is Sarah, Im 20, My LO Riley was born, 10/07/10

(this sounds like an AA meeting :haha:)

Lmao, I know!! I'll add all of you on the list soon, I just need to get ready otherwise my friend will not be happy with me ;) xx

hey! Im Amber im 21, mummy to Harrison, 21st may 2010 x

I'm not 20 until March... am I too young to join or should I wait until I'm no longer a teen? =/

Jay I love the name Brooke Rose!! Brooke was one of our choices if Jake had of been a girl!
Love it!

I should be getting ready now but im sat here with a towel on my head!!

Thank you! :)

I know, as soon as this thread started everything I should of been doing went out the window :haha:

I'm not 20 until March... am I too young to join or should I wait until I'm no longer a teen? =/

Me too! I'm not 20 until December so we are the babies lol. I hope no one minds, I don't really go in the Teen Section a lot & prefer to mingle with a mix of ages.

& I agree with the arguing. I don't get involved, I always see it going on. You just know when a thread will turn nasty & that's when I just hit the back button.

I'm kinda flooding this thread :blush: Sorry! I'm going now anyway to meet a friend in town for a cuppa & get some bits from Asda. I'm thinking of making a home made fish pie tonight!

For the note - fish is so expensive :dohh:

Hehe so if it's ok for me to join in, I'm Charli, I'm 19 and my little boy Isaac was born on 28/10/2009. =]

Hi! I'm Becky. I'm 22 and my little girl, Evelyn was born 06/05/2010 :). Is anyone else here ridiculously broody?

o Jelly i am, we're NTNP atm or supposed to be whenever we get round to dtd (not very often) xx

20s to 30s covers a big range!!!! :blush:

I suppose I feel I'm an older mummy at 33 as I have my first baby. But I'm definitely yummy. :winkwink:

hi im lena
im 22 haver three children
maddison- 17/09/2005
cameron- 16/07/2008
finley- 11/08/2010

o Jelly i am, we're NTNP atm or supposed to be whenever we get round to dtd (not very often) xx

Ooo good luck! I'm jealous :p. I have the implant fitted so we can't TTC at the moment but every time I see a newborn I wanna rip it out of my arm. OH has said he wants another one twice now though so we'll see.

I am super super broody but my OH aint having none of it. He says he'll talk about it 3 years time :cry:. So I guess i'm a long term WTTer lol

all updated :)

im broody! although i am holding jake and hes pooed in my hands!!

I'd love another LO..But like you Dani it will be atleast 3 years!! Mostly because I've got the implant and don't feel ready for another baby just yet...That and I want to see how the "terrible two's" goes lol

Haha im wondering whether to just get the terrible twos over with together, although I do want two more, because im mad!

Im sure Jake is teething.. he's been crying like mad for a while now, and his cheeks are red :(
Also chewing EVERYTHING. I mean everything.

lol im the glam granny of this thread :) love it

teething is doing my head in Ollie has been since 3 months and were only at half a tooth! hes good on it but it messes up his feeding a bit.

im scared to wait until the terribe two's to start ttc again will prolly put me off for life lol i think in total i want 3 well actually i want 4 but DH says no way so we settled on 3

xx

Jake is scccccreammmmmiiiing. No matter what I do he doesn't care :( Poor thing.
He wont have a dummy either so it's not like he can munch on that.
I can cuddle him all he likes and he just goes crazy.

Maybe he's had enough of looking at me lol! OH is working 12 hours today!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"