• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Im slimfast dieting at the moment. So difficult and im only one day one!

Cherry, I think day one on any diet is the hardest, it is trying to change your habits, and the way you think about food not just losing weigh. Good luck :flower:

Hi im 20.
Scotland.
PT hairdresser.
Two kids zander born 31.01.08 he was 6 weeks prem hes now 3, and makaila born 14.03.09 and she is two this month and was 8 days late but proberly would of been longer if I wasnt induced.
With my OH of 4 years.

Hey can i join use :)

Name:courtney
Baby girl: Eva-jane
DOB:23/12/2010

Hi ladies,

Wondering if I could join you. I only really post in the baby club. Ventured out of there tonight and found lots of good threads outside the baby forum :)

I am Gemma, feeling an old 27, lol. I have Olivia who is 7 and Harrison who is nearly 6 months. I am a health care worker at the local hospital, currently on maternity leave. Going back in the summer part time. Not looking forward to it :( xxx

:( i go back in june really not looking forward to it :(

just gonna really miss my lo :( but i am luckly that i can work full time hours in 3 long days a week

Ino il prob cry wheni go back :( oh thats good least 3 days a week isnt to bad x

i'll cry too i'll be a hormonal wreck all day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->