***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Thank you Jay!!! Really appreciate it :)

Jake has been screaming today. He had a scary episode earlier where he couldn't breathe properly mind you.
He's asleep on Daddy at the moment. Im sure he's teething as his cheeks are bright red. :(

Hi! I'm Callen. I'm 24 and my son Jonah was born 10.04.10. I'm Canadian, living in scotland and have been married for 3 years!

Aw no poor little Jake :( hope he sleeps well for you tonight cherryglitter :hugs:

:wave: hi Bumbled Bee

Our Jacob's just scoffed his dinner down in a matter of 5/10 mins. Think I better let him sit and play with some toys before I bath him or else he'll probably sick it up everywhere :haha: little piggy!

i want loads children, and im not bothered about what comes next lol x

hmm im debating bathtime tonight , might top and tail them both instead though as im drying washing in the bathtub

I just watched Rachel giving birth on Friends and got really emotional. I even miss giving birth...and my birth was horrendous! Is that weird?! I really don't mind what we have next so long as they're healthy :). Would be nice to have one of each but i'd be equally as thrilled with another girly. Evelyn is teething at the moment too bless her and it hurts when she chomps down on my finger so I think i'll see some teeth soon!

Okay ladies.. what do you think? Please don't think you have to use it!

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv243/JayLee__xx/xxxx.jpg​

Jellyt - Me & OH watched that friends episode today of Rachel giving birth & it was so emotional, I could feel her pain & her love afterwards!

Hoping you didn't mean the little banners you put on your siggy :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Just incase you did mean for your siggy..

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv243/JayLee__xx/Imayummymummy.jpg​

Again, you don't have to use it, it's a little on the large side! I'm off to make one more to see if I can get it smaller :)

I kinda like doing this :kiss:

Smaller one..

https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv243/JayLee__xx/imayummymummyx.jpg​

i like the style of the second one but it needs to be smaller really x

Love the smaller one hun :)
How are you all this morning?
I have a clingy baby!

i have a tantrum throwing toddler and a fussy baby whos teething

great banners but im thinking they will still be too big with the siggie rules..not sure tho.

ollie is sleeping...i really need to work on getting him to nap in his cot just now he only naps on me but his sleeping at night is good so i dont know if i should mess with it. dreading the clocks changing tho.

i wouldnt mind what i have next a boy would be nice for ollie and a girl would be nice for shopping, tho i just dont see me having a girl xx

I LOVE the banners/siggys!
Think im going to put the huge one on the front page!

Thanks Jay!
I love the siggy's but I do think they need to be smaller what with the rules n all that!

Im making american pancakes for breakfast this morning. OH is at his interview so thought it would be a nice surprise ;)
I love baking!!! Made sausage, bean and cheese pie last night! Was gooooorrrgeous!

Jake's a bit moany this morning :( Im sure it's those teeth!xx

hi everyone

both my los are being good littl e boys this morning my little girl has
gone to her nannies for a couple of days cos shes on half term!

sooo excited there halloween costuems got delivered this morning
any one taking there lo trick or treating?
x

I really wanted to take Jake trick or treating.. but he's going to be like 3 months old so i'd feel a bit silly! People would KNOW the sweets were for me and OH. Lol!!
I wanted to get him an outfit but instead he has a 'my first halloween' sleepsuit!
Can't wait for Christmas either, have got him some things to wear then too!

Im now trying to make Cinnamon Rolls.. told you I was obsessed with baking! Yeast smells viles though! x

Ah thanks, just had a little mess around, sorry they are so big I couldn't seem to get them smaller :blush:

Banner looks great on the front page :thumbup:

I need to go into town today & get a pumpkin & a little pumpkin outfit for Brooke, but I just don't feel right today :( My head is swimming, feel light headed & no energy. Having my second cup of coffee right now to see if it will boost me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->