younger brother/sister having a baby before you, jelous?

My younger sister...was 16 when she first got pregnant (I was 22 at the time...we're about 5 years apart) ...and had her daughter....then at 19 she got pregnant again. And I've basically been NT/NP-TTC since she first got pregnant with her first. I'm super jealous at times...especially since she lost custody of the kids...and can't even take care of herself. She got kicked out of her apartment because she couldn't pay rent ...moved to a hotel...got a tattoo (what? lol yeah)...and now just lives with some girl. I'm 2500+ miles away or I would have gladly helped out some (if she would let me) or take care of the kids but whatever. Cousins of mine that are younger than me...and sometimes younger than my sister...have had kids. My husband's sister was worried she was pregnant recently (she's 17)...sigh :(

i think everyone has a story like this if there trying to conceive, and if they tell you there not jelous its a lie, its just some people dont admitt it or say it out loud. we will all get there one day and our children will be so wanted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->