Your 10DPO symptoms!!!!

gemsar

Reaction score
Well we are 10dpo and not intending to test until AF is due as its too early.

I want to tell you my symptoms just because i am doing the usual 'hoping' during the TWW

My boobs have got bigger and are soooo tender. I have lower backache on and off and sicky feeling on and off. Was really emontional last week and cried at nothing....

I just dont want my body to be playing tricks on me, i dont want to symptom spot to be let down if AF arrives.

So just thought i would see if anyone else has 10dpo symptoms?? xx

sounds like my last BFP other then the lower back pain. It's still early F'Xed for you!

:dust:

I'm only 9DPO but lately I've been so hungry. I can not get enough to eat.
I've also been getting this crampy feeling in my stomach accompanied by some nausea and have been so tired (although that could be due to DS waking up at 5:30 every day for the last week)

GL hope this is it for you

sounds like my last BFP other then the lower back pain. It's still early F'Xed for you!

:dust:

Thats good then! They just look and feel bigger.bra is tight. They are just sitting differently. Strange!

Xxx

I'm only 9DPO but lately I've been so hungry. I can not get enough to eat.
I've also been getting this crampy feeling in my stomach accompanied by some nausea and have been so tired (although that could be due to DS waking up at 5:30 every day for the last week)

GL hope this is it for you

Fingers crossed for you! I have been really hungry too. I actually ate melon with toffee sauce yesterday. wtf? Xxx

Hiya
Fx for you!
Im 10DPO today & just sooooo tired - prob frm overdoing things work-wise lately, but hoping....

Hiya
Fx for you!
Im 10DPO today & just sooooo tired - prob frm overdoing things work-wise lately, but hoping....

Fingers xd for you too. please make sure you update us x

I'm 10dpo and I have been feeling nauseous, very hungry, lower back pain, tender boobs (they feel more full too but DH says I'm imagining it) and twinges in my abdomen. I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant but won't test till Monday (13dpo, got my :bfp: with ds at 12dpo). My chart matches the one for ds almost perfectly.

I'm 10dpo and I have been feeling nauseous, very hungry, lower back pain, tender boobs (they feel more full too but DH says I'm imagining it) and twinges in my abdomen. I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant but won't test till Monday (13dpo, got my :bfp: with ds at 12dpo). My chart matches the one for ds almost perfectly.

Wow thats great, fingers crossed for you too then!!!! your symptoms sound like mine... let me know what you get?? xx

Wow thats great, fingers crossed for you too then!!!! your symptoms sound like mine... let me know what you get?? xx

For sure! If I get my :bfp: I'll want to shout it from the rooftops! Lol

I think I'm about 12 DPO and the only major symptom I've noticed is continuous cramping since ovulation. I'm hoping that's a good sign. However I feel a little down today because I think they may be a sign that AF is on her way. I surely hope not. :wacko:

The other few symptoms I've noticed but don't want to get too excited about is sore nipples and nausea which started about 2 days ago. I've been using the bathroom at least 2x in the night and last night I woke up several times because I was drenched in sweat, but I wasn't hot. Thought it was strange!

I hope these are good signs of a BFP. This was my first cycle using clomid so I know I ovulated according to my numbers from blood work. I just hope and pray this is it!!! Good luck ladies and baby dust your way!

I think I'm about 12 DPO and the only major symptom I've noticed is continuous cramping since ovulation. I'm hoping that's a good sign. However I feel a little down today because I think they may be a sign that AF is on her way. I surely hope not. :wacko:

The other few symptoms I've noticed but don't want to get too excited about is sore nipples and nausea which started about 2 days ago. I've been using the bathroom at least 2x in the night and last night I woke up several times because I was drenched in sweat, but I wasn't hot. Thought it was strange!

I hope these are good signs of a BFP. This was my first cycle using clomid so I know I ovulated according to my numbers from blood work. I just hope and pray this is it!!! Good luck ladies and baby dust your way!

Your symptoms sound alot like mine, i have been going the loo more too, and about two days ago started feeling sicky!!!

Keep us informed :O) xx

10 or 11 dpo here. O'd the 24th or 25th. BFN this AM

Sore bbs have been constant since O which is different
Uterine cramps started today which seems early.
Hot flashes/chills
Nausea/weird fluctuations in appetite
Crying a lot starting 8 dpo (little early)
HA (normal)
CM almost non existent since O which never happens...I always have CM
Cervix is still high and soft... Normally low/firm in cervix once my PMS starts

Main standout symptom is the intense hip/ovarian/upper thigh pain I had the the last three days.

BFN for me :O( my symptoms were yet again my nasty mind playing tricks on me :O(

Hope everyone is doing good I'm 14dpo today. Here were my symptoms

Symptoms:
O - crampy, open vulva, sensitive cervix
1-6 dpo - nothing
7 dpo - mild cramps all day/naseauted from my almond milk (thought that was strange)/ starting testing - BFN
8 dpo - mild cramps/stretchy cm (no egg white more like gooey) - BFN
9 dpo - fullness in abdominal/bloated/achy - BFN
10 dpo - slight cramps - BFN
11 dpo - slight cramps/sensitive nipples/backache/tired - :bfp:
12 dpo - slight cramps/backache/bloated/dull achiness in abdominal/really tired - still :bfp:
13 dpo - HCG beta count- 40. slight cramps/tired
14 dpo -

History: PCOS since 2008
TTC #1 for 2 years clomid/menopur
M/C Sept 2008
:bfp: 9/2009 - Son born 5/12/10

TTC #2 since April 2011 PCOS
:bfp: 6/2/2012

TTC is such a struggle for most and it can consume you.. it's all you think about, dream of & pray that it will soon be your turn... Just don't give up.

Funny how we announce to EVERYONE here when we get a :bfp: but wait 12 weeks to tell those we personally know... it's because everyone here understands and supports you as crazy as we get and as many times as we pee on sticks and over analyze every twinge and squint to see every OPK or HPT!!!!

♥♥♥♥ Good luck everyone :dust:

TTC is such a struggle for most and it can consume you.. it's all you think about, dream of & pray that it will soon be your turn... Just don't give up.

Funny how we announce to EVERYONE here when we get a :bfp: but wait 12 weeks to tell those we personally know... it's because everyone here understands and supports you as crazy as we get and as many times as we pee on sticks and over analyze every twinge and squint to see every OPK or HPT!!!!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Totally agree with you Nessa.

Congratulations on your BFP, fingers crossed mine comes next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back