one at 8:15 where she has 7oz and some banana and orange breakfast rice

then one at 12:15 where she just has a 7oz bottle

then one at 4:15 where she has a 7oz bottle and some pure babyrice for her tea

Then her last 7oz bottle at 8:15

Between half 7 and half 8 she has her baby cerceal then a 2-4oz bottle,

at 11 she has a 7oz bottle maybe not finish it all,

at 3 she has a 7 oz bottle.

Her last bottle is at half 6.

BTW when do u start putting them on two meals a day, Kira would eat three meals a day if i let her, but she doesn't drink much milk afer she has had her cerceal, tried giving her less she crys till i give her more cerceal.

Between half 7 and half 8 she has her baby cerceal then a 2-4oz bottle,

at 11 she has a 7oz bottle maybe not finish it all,

at 3 she has a 7 oz bottle.

Her last bottle is at half 6.

BTW when do u start putting them on two meals a day, Kira would eat three meals a day if i let her, but she doesn't drink much milk afer she has had her cerceal, tried giving her less she crys till i give her more cerceal.

I put Colton on two meals a day at 3months; at 4 months he was on 3 meals a day. I usually give him his milk first, then 30min-1hour later he gets the food.

Colton still eats about every 3hours or less during hte day.
He has 4-5oz at 7am
cereal at 8am
another 5-6oz at about 9am
naps after that for 1-2 hours
6oz at 11-12
fruit an hour after that (usually 12.30-1pm)
and then 4oz of juice after his food
naps after that for another 1-2 hours
6oz bottle when he wakes (2-3pm)
6oz bottle about 5
veggies between 5.30-6pm
6oz bottle about 8
and then sometimes he will want alittle bit before bed (usually no more than 4oz) but not always.
also, he sometimes leaves about an 1oz in some of his bottles; but most of the time he eats all of it (especially in the evening)

Max is 3 months and eats like this

7 am ................. 4 onz milk
10am ................ 4 onz milk + 3 spoons of oatmeal
1 pm ................ 3 onz milk
4 pm ................ 4 onz milk + some yellow vedgie (today butternut squash)
7 pm ............... 4 onz milk
10pm............... bath.. 4 onz milk + his 3 spoons of oatmeal

then bed at 11pm till 6am or so

yeh i was wondering about how many meals she she should be on now , she will pretty much still drink all her milk after some rice as i dont giver her loads its just to help fill her up rather than weaning her off the milk as she was always hungry and now she her rice she only has bottles a day its great!

Kaidens 9 Months Now So I Really Should Be Cutting Out His Milk ..But I Tried And He Was Having None Of It! He Has
8am - Porridge Of Something Breakfasty + 8oz Bottle
2pm - Lunch..Spaghetti Carbonara Or Sumthin + 8oz Bottle
8pm - Rice Pudding Or Something + 8oz Bottle
Bed At 9..Until 8am Next Day! xx

Dec eats

Breakfast porridge or 1-2 weeabix & 5oz bottle
Brunch porridge or weetabix or stage 3 cereal (all cereal made with him formula)
Lunch Chicken curry, soup or stew ect & yoghurt
snack baby crisps, baby biscuit or piece of fruit and some juice
dinner whatever meal I have prepared for that day & a full jar of stage3 dessert & some full-fat cows milk
Tea some stage 3 cereal mostly apple crispies he love these made with 5-6ozs formula.
Night bottle 6-7ozs formula.

Goes to bed between 7.30&8pm sleeps until 7-7.30am.

- 8am Baby cereal for breakfast
- 11am Some fruit usually
- 1pm Lunch we usually have a sandwhich together now or she has some "salady things" to play with/eat like ham/cheese/cucumber and humous/yoghurt or some steamed up veg like carrot sticks & brocoli
- 3.30pm ish I offer her a baby biscuit or a rusk, just something small.
- 6pm tends to be our main meal time because daddy is home by that time. We all eat the same thing together now which is really nice. Sometimes I have to adjust my cooking round her (ie take out her portion before adding salt/pepper) but it usually works ok though if we are having say a chilli I would make her something seperate (daddy likes hot food and I dont think she would lol).

Mind you she'll eat anything, amazingly she will suck lemons quite happily (gave her a slice once thinking she would spit it out and she sucked away on it for a good 30mins!!)

Oh and hurray for babies who sleep from 7pm through till 7.30am :p

It's easier to say when she doesn't eat - when she's sleeping.

Wakes up at 6.30 and has 4-6 oz
Back to sleep till 9.30 and then has banana porridge only around 3 spoonfuls and 4-6 oz of milk
Has an hour nap and then at 12.30 has around 4 spoonfuls of a jar and then hour nap and play.
At 3.30 he has another 4 spoonfuls of the jar and again a nap and then play.
At 6.30 he has about 5 spoonfuls of babyrice and then play till half 7 then bath and bed.

some banana and orange breakfast rice

I know this post is a couple days old now... But aren't babies supposed to wait until like 9-10 mos for any kind of citrus? I think because the acid from the fruit is too hard on their little tummy?

Erica usually has milk in the morning
2-3 hours later usually a pureed fruit or veggie + a little more milk
4 hours later more milk
4 hours later more milk + some baby rice or oatmeal sometimes with a little bit of bananas or apples mixed in

She sometimes has more milk in between. Her bottle/breast feedings are a little more spontaneous than her solid feeds. Also, by milk I do not mean cows milk. She gets both breast and formula, so it just depends on her mood which one she gets.

well the rice is from 4months old (stage 1) , so im guessing its ok, i havnt had any problems with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->