your best and worst reusable nappies...

Some of these are WAHM brands, but anyway...Our favourites are Cherry Pie, Tots Bots (Easyfit V3s), new gen Pop Ins (bamboo), Candies and Mamalish.

Worst are Econepia (terrible cheapy brand, so incredibly crap it's not funny), and we don't get on all that well with Ittis either due to ill fit on my son but we use them anyway because they're terribly cute :haha: Doesn't make much sense does it.

When Lucas was in nappies best was eBay cheapies and bumgenious v3s
Worst - bumgenious flips, just couldn't get a good fit.

Best peachy greens and tuttos. Worst are all bg. (the crotch is too wide) and the new tots bots I also hate.

Best for us are bum genius, lollipop bamboo fitted 2 parts, Alva baby pocket nappies and bambooty nights.

Worst have been the baby world cheapies, bambino mio pre folds as the inserts move and itti bitti d'lish as the sizes are smal and the rise is too low!

ooo this is quite intriuging... for us bumgenius all in ones (birth of potty) are the best.

hated any nappy that relied on lo staying stationary with 'loose' liners as ds is a fidget bum.

one thing we do do however is cover/wrap the insert with a bambino silk liner sheet before stuffing. helps the wee only go one way.

Love totsbots V2 and V3, miosolo, WN pocket and Little Bird House pockets and smeelicious (I'm biased), gnappies and LL bamboo

None that haven't worked for us yet!

I think my best are tb v2 love them oh and my one by freetime fantastic lasted 6hrs the other day and of course my LL nappies

Worse are eBay cheapy ones always leaked through the legs but I have kept one the first nappy I brought lol

I've been trying to think of my best and worst since this thread was started but I can't decide!

In general, pockets were the worst nappies for my older LO when she was young. I thought we'd love them because they were perfect for us in theory but they just didn't work. Mini Lalas and Issy Bears spring to mind as expensive mistakes! Oh and the Holden's Landing Bedbug - barely a day nappy for us (but the Bedbug Plus is really good).

Best... for lasting a baby from birth to potty and accommodating all the various stages I'd have to say a OS fitted like the Babykicks OS Organic. However I only have one because I like variety! If I had to choose just one though, it would be something like that, or maybe Kiwi Pie fitteds as they're so stretchy, absorbent and beautiful.

Best: Grovia AI2 hands down and BG Elemental/organic, Peachy Greens/Bright Star Baby. Pretty much AI2/AIOs with bamboo/organic cotton/hemp inners, and I generally prefer sized for a good fit but Grovias are so trim!

Worst: Flips tried them a few time and no no, Mio solo just found blah and in general probably anything with MF as hate the feel of it, the way they can get stinky, grey looking, arent hugely absorbent to start with and go on to lose absorbency. Not a huge fan of pockets just because I hate stuffing them!

I love Freetimes but need to put a bamboo booster underneath the front bit now that Ollie has decided he quite likes being a tummy sleeper.

In fact this is also true of my beloved Easyfit 3s.

I put a bamboo boaster in everything if not nothing will last long

Not sure what i'd consider my best nappy(s) to be, but my worse were Kushies! The fabric is awful and they were huge! I tried one on once and was so disgusted I gave them away. Also don't get on with sized ittis. I want to love them but they just don't fit DD. Fortunately boos don't matter so much if there's a bit of leg gape with a good cover but i had to get rid of all my d'lish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->