your biggest symptom?

perfectangels

Reaction score
all of you ladies who had twins and just a singleton, was there any differences in the begining of your pregnancy? Like did you know you were have twins before the drs appointment? How? Whats different in the begining from a multiple birth and single birth before you find out theres more then one?

I noticed a huge difference. The line on my hpt came back strong positive in just seconds. My lower abdomen was so bloated at just 4 weeks, I could no longer wear my normal clothes.. even shirts were snug. BB's were huge and so very swollen. I was short of breath, which was my more concerning symptom, as I was in tip top shape. All this in the 1st 6 weeks. I also had an intuition I had twins. Then when I went into my Dr.'s, and he measured my uterus at 10 weeks, and I was only 5.. I was sure at that point. Sure enough at 5w6d.. I had a scan that showed di di twins with amazing heartbeats..

I noticed a huge difference. The line on my hpt came back strong positive in just seconds. My lower abdomen was so bloated at just 4 weeks, I could no longer wear my normal clothes.. even shirts were snug. BB's were huge and so very swollen. I was short of breath, which was my more concerning symptom, as I was in tip top shape. All this in the 1st 6 weeks. I also had an intuition I had twins. Then when I went into my Dr.'s, and he measured my uterus at 10 weeks, and I was only 5.. I was sure at that point. Sure enough at 5w6d.. I had a scan that showed di di twins with amazing heartbeats..

https://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/mrspatterson1988/IMG_09961.jpg

Heres my latest hpt i did this afternoon. the 1st line was there in maybe 5 seconds or less and the last line took awhile. I felt my uterus area and i can already feel it hard and getting bigger and im onyl about 6w2d. I felt so bloated the other day it was scary. i felt bloated in my uterus area that made me wonder, I don't remember any of it with my previous two. im hoping for twins, which is another reason why i was asking. thank you! :flower::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->