Your Bumps .... anyone feel huge already?:O

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
mummys!!!!
anyone else relate to the early big bump? :O
i feel so big already im only probably just about 5 weeks.......!!!!!!
and i am so so bloated and extremely exhausted!!
(ofcourse most of it is bloating)
but i feel so big already and cant stop putting my hand on my bump :)
getting a scan on monday to see how things are going as i had a scan due to cramping and they found an empty sac and done my bloods they were 1865 then went to 4312 in 48 hours so that was so exciting :)
but i feel huge already literally! this will be my 4th pregnancy
and on the screen i seen two sacs :O
nurse didnt say anything about the other one she just said im guessing that one will be the pregnancy sac......?? we shall see on monday :)
anyone wanna share your bumps? :)
exciting isnt it. but i feel hugeeeeeeeee :O excuse how i look please haha lazy day!!
haha
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/905/JnoxXc.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/907/URfG2c.jpg:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hello,

I know what you mean. I've been fighting the bloat for weeks now and finally just gave up. I will be 8 weeks on Monday and feel huge about 1 hour after my first meal lol. I currently look like this after my lunch.

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsn1ji2cyz.jpeg

Yep I feel huge lol x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1446047895242.jpg
    PicsArt_1446047895242.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
Fabulous bumps mummy's :) how you feeling in yourselves tired? Xx

I'm really bloated, I'm worried it will become obvious before I hit twelve weeks.

14+4 and much bigger than last pregnancy. The dress even conceals it some.

Attachments

• 20151029_174935_mh1446235728140.jpg
    20151029_174935_mh1446235728140.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 36
This was at 10 weeks. I need to take a new one!

Attachments

• 10+2 with #4.jpg
    10+2 with #4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh my word spiffy my belly looks the same at 10 Weeks! And let me say it is 95% all bloat lol!

It's my first so don't expect bump will be making an appearance any time soon but glad to know I am not alone on the bloat wagon!

Can anyone tell me if the bloating ever does stop or is it like an off and on thing throughout? I feel flat in the morning and by evening I look about 5 months along!

Oh my word spiffy my belly looks the same at 10 Weeks! And let me say it is 95% all bloat lol!

It's my first so don't expect bump will be making an appearance any time soon but glad to know I am not alone on the bloat wagon!

Can anyone tell me if the bloating ever does stop or is it like an off and on thing throughout? I feel flat in the morning and by evening I look about 5 months along!

I actually took the picture first thing in the morning so there'd be as little bloat as possible. If you can believe it, it's bigger by the end of the day. :dohh:

As for your question, I never hit a point were the bloat goes away and then I have no bump, and then a real bump starts. For me, my stomach never gets smaller, it just transitions from bloat to bump simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->