• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Bumps

13 weeks today! I feel like this bump showed up over night!

https://i60.tinypic.com/29fa694.jpg

Hi ladies!!!

I am new on this thread!!! I lost my last baby on 7/10/15 at 10 weeks, found out at my 11 week appt.:cry:

I am now preggo again and I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I go for my next US tomorrow as I am high risk and I have been taking progesterone shots every Friday.:wacko:

How is everyone??????

13 week bumpy :)

12112198_10153764842415362_8163380678650332074_n.jpg

first and last photo of my 1st trimester! Scary how big I look already...I think its looks bigger in the picture then real life though...but I do have big babies everyone says....son was 7lbs 8oz and daughter was 9 pounds!

Attachments

• DSCN0760.jpg
    DSCN0760.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
4w3d with baby #4....hahaha not much to show at all...yet just verrrry bloated!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 56
So the first photo is me back in May. We have been losing weight and this was the last progress shot I had taken. The second photo is of me at 8w4d. I feel like I look huge! I'm already in maternity tops and have my pants unbuttoned. Thank goodness for Bella Bands!

I had someone at work who I hadn't told ask if I was pregnant today. At least I look pregnant and not like I'm packing back on the weight! :thumbup:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah256/knitnpurl87/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpskat1ouqg.jpeg

My mother is saying it's because I'm so short (only 5') and there is nowhere else for things to go but out.

This is a day early but I'm already bumpified. I honestly thought it might be purely bloating but hubby is a retired doctor and says he thinks otherwise. And he has stethyscopes at home lol. Sooo I couldn't resist and was playing with them today and I thought I heard a heartbeat extremely faintly. So I asked hubby to listen and he heard it too! Now he thinks I'm further than 5 weeks, closer to 7. 10 more sleeps and we have my first high risk ultrasound and consult. Can't wait to find out exactly how far along I am! I cried when he said that there was definitely a fetal heartbeat and he could hear it too! It appears mini me is up towards the top and to the right closest to the skin since we can faintly hear it's little heart going.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48
Beautiful bumps all round mamas :D

I finally feel ready to post a bump pic. This is on an empty stomach so no bloat so blame this on! Seems to have popped up over the last couple of days. This is 11+2 :)

Attachments

• 20151107_142359-1.jpg
    20151107_142359-1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
Aww I'm loving all the bump photos, can't wait til I have something to show!! Much cuteness!! Xx

How do you guys upload photos through your mobiles onto this page? I have a Sony Xperia and I'm struggling to do it! X

Here is my 9 week bump...I guess it's true that you pop sooner with your 4th!!!! Yikes!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116