Your Bumps

5 weeks with #3 and feeling huuuge! All bloat!

Attachments

• 20161218_193624.jpg
    20161218_193624.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 50
Only 6+2 so it's all bloat/fat, but it's still uncomfortable!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
I thought I'd share a big bump in here! I'm 34 weeks 3 days with my first.

Attachments

• IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 34
About 12.5 weeks, buying maternity clothes for the first time!

IMG_3656.jpg

Man, I had to buy maternity pants at 8 weeks... :haha:

Such a cute bump! Congrats on 2nd trimester!! I hope 1st trimester wasn't too bad for you and 2nd trimester is a breeze.

Such a cute bump! Congrats on 2nd trimester!! I hope 1st trimester wasn't too bad for you and 2nd trimester is a breeze.

I've been wearing a rubber band in my pants for the past few weeks, and my bras were way too small but somehow I still managed. My first and second pregnancy ended in loss, so it was hard for me to want to get too invested too early. I teared up while I was shopping. It was a big, emotional step for me. I've had, and still have bad morning sickness (even on diclegis). It's tough, but reassuring. Fx it doesn't last too long into second tri!

I've been wearing a rubber band in my pants for the past few weeks, and my bras were way too small but somehow I still managed. My first and second pregnancy ended in loss, so it was hard for me to want to get too invested too early. I teared up while I was shopping. It was a big, emotional step for me. I've had, and still have bad morning sickness (even on diclegis). It's tough, but reassuring. Fx it doesn't last too long into second tri!

Oh yes, bras were the first thing to go for me, too! I can definitely understand not wanting to buy too soon, considering your history. Even bigger congrats on second trimester and buying maternity clothes! I pray you have a healthy, sticky little bean growing in there and things go smoothly for both of you! And I hope that morning sickness lets up soon.

Just know in second trimester once the sickness (hopefully) goes away, there may a strange period of time where baby isn't big enough to feel movement yet and all of your symptoms are gone. I found it very easy to forget I was pregnant at all, but then I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms other than fatigue during first trimester. Try not to worry yourself through this part and just try to enjoy feeling almost normal again. It is so much fun once you get to feel baby moving!

Ignore the terrible old tattoo that needs to be redone :dohh: 5th pregnancy, 4 angels, one son <3 Ill be 10 weeks on Saturday..just starting to feel my abdomen getting harder at my pantline.. still quite bloated. When I get the heartbeat now, its not down in my pelvic area, its at my pant line :)

Attachments

• 9w5.jpg
    9w5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 35
Nothing to show yet, but I think I felt my more solid uterus this morning. And I'm feeling fuller.

Attachments

• 6-9 weeks.jpg
    6-9 weeks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 10-13 weeks.jpg
    10-13 weeks.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 57
You both look great pretty and May. Here is my bump photo at the end of my last week in first tri:

IMG_3732.jpg

Getting harder to hide at work! &#128517;

Nothing to show yet, but I think I felt my more solid uterus this morning. And I'm feeling fuller.

I disagree! I think your abdomen looks fuller and rounder and not in a fat way--in a "my body has a growing baby in it" way.

In other news, a stranger at the grocery store stopped me to start a conversation about my son tonight and then proceeded to ask me about the baby... I'm NINE WEEKS and my pudge is supposed to hide this nonsense regardless.

So jealous under. I clearly have a little bump, but at yoga the instructor had zero clue until I told her, which means people just assume it's fat &#128514;. I usually have a pretty flat tummy, so to me there's no question &#128542;.

I disagree! I think your abdomen looks fuller and rounder and not in a fat way--in a "my body has a growing baby in it" way.

In other news, a stranger at the grocery store stopped me to start a conversation about my son tonight and then proceeded to ask me about the baby... I'm NINE WEEKS and my pudge is supposed to hide this nonsense regardless.

Oh no, all that is still very grab-able flab, but I definitely feel like all my organs have begun moving north. It was pretty uncomfortable to suck in my stomach yesterday, so I just wore a loose hoodie.

And a friend of mine is about 11 weeks along and a customer at her work commented on her pregnancy. She's a big girl too and is not actually showing yet. lol

I cant believe how high up this baby is! When I use my doppler I always start so low and its never there anymore.. baby is way above my pantline, and im onyl 10 weeks 2 days..this is my 5th pregnancy..but ive only went through an entire pregnancy once.. Im not imagining this lol, just had the heartbeat well above my pants.

I cant believe how high up this baby is! When I use my doppler I always start so low and its never there anymore.. baby is way above my pantline, and im onyl 10 weeks 2 days..this is my 5th pregnancy..but ive only went through an entire pregnancy once.. Im not imagining this lol, just had the heartbeat well above my pants.

I've been finding the heartbeat up higher with my doppler too. Progress. : )

Pretty your progression is noticeable in your pictures and your tummy is definitely rounder!

I just popped (although I feel like i just look fat!) Me at 13+1 with my first. Also noticed Baby moving up on my Doppler, he was hiding under my right pubic bone forever, and two days ago he has moved up towards my belly!

13 Week Bump.jpg

my normally completely flat stomach is no longer XD I'm 9+5 https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpso3w5x8e4.jpg

Its so hard now..and at night I have quite a bit of stretching pain.. Grow baby #2 Grow :D <3 11 weeks.

Attachments

• bump 11.jpg
    bump 11.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 29
  • bummp11.jpg
    bummp11.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 27
My last 1st tri photo. Off to 2nd tri on Friday. No denying I'm pregnant now :haha:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/CFCE1242-EB30-46D3-BAA0-5C66D5A2E8F3_zpst0bgcw3p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->