*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

DH says bbs have gotten noticeably bigger! Whether I'm pg or not, bigger bbs is always a good month and I'm okay with that! Hahaha, waiting until Christmas to test again, nausea, heartburn, back pain, extreme tiredness and mood swings so far. FX!

Hi ladies, I am going to have some bowen therapy done this friday, hoping to have therapy once a week hoping to conceive for xmas :) im excited about trying again xo

Who else has had bowen therapy

Congrats ladies!! I'm so happy to see that you got your BFPs!! :)

AFM: Ovulation is right around the corner. DH hasn't bought any protection...so I might be in with a chance this month! :) I know I shouldn't want to...but I can't help myself. I want to TTC this month. I guess we'll see what happens.

AND HOW DO I START TEMPING? I havent tempted before, can someone please guide me.. thank you :)

AND HOW DO I START TEMPING? I havent tempted before, can someone please guide me.. thank you :)

You need to get a basal body thermometer one that shows 4 digits. And test first thing when you wake up in the morning, technically it should be at the same time every morning. :thumbup: then just record the number, and you can enter it into a site like fertilityfriend.com or keep your own records.

The first thing to do is get a BBT thermometer. It's good to have a BBT because it's more precise, as it goes to two decimal places instead of one. And they usually have a memory option, so if you want, you can temp and go straight back to sleep. Very helpful on the weekends. You can order them online at Amazon if there's nowhere local you can pick one up at for cheap.

Then place it somewhere you won't forget about it. I put mine next to my alarm clock, so I turn off the alarm, temp, then get out of bed. You should take your temp after at least 3 hours of sleep. Ideally, you should try to take it at the same time everyday, but if that doesn't work, there are ways to adjust it....

I would sign up for Fertility Friend or My Countdown to Pregnancy (most women on BnB use Fertility Friend). These sites will analyze your BBT temps, CM, Cervical position (if you do that), and symptoms and confirm ovulation. It will also give you an idea of when to test and let you know if your chart goes triphasic (a good sign of pg, but not always a sign).

You can click on the Ovulation Chart link in my siggy and click the little "Join Now-Free" Button to get started on Fertility Friend if you want. ;)

It can't tell you when you ovulate before it happens, but it will confirm that you have ovulated, three days after you do. Before Ov, your temps might be all over the place, but they usually won't go above a certain point, unless you're sick. This is your coverline and FF will figure out where yours is for you.

After you ovulate, your temps will rise by at least .3 degrees, and stay up for at least three consecutive days. If it does, then FF will give you crosshairs. The horizontal line is your coverline, the vertical line is the day you ovulated. Then you're in the TWW...

When you learn to read your chart, you can sometimes recognize the signs of ovulation approaching and be ready for it. Like I had a temp dip today, along with the super watery CM, and I know that if I don't ov today, it's going to be in the next couple of days...so I'm going to attack my DH. ;)

During your TWW, your temps might rise and fall, but it's the overall pattern you're looking for. If it goes up and stays up, there's a good chance you're pg. If it rises, but falls at around 11-12 DPO, there's a good chance AF is on her way. There will also be days where your temp will dip due to the amount of certain hormones in your body. Don't worry about them, because there is a good chance your temps will rise again the next day. If there's a dip between 7-10DPO and then your temps shoot up much higher than they were before, that's a sign of implantation. But you have to wait another 3 days before there's enough hcg in your body for an hpt to detect. :)

If you put a link to your chart in your signature, then I'd be more than happy to chart stalk you and help out if you need it. :)

Good luck!

That was a lot of info...sorry. I get excited by charting because I'm a dork. :haha: If you have any specific questions, just let me know. ;)

Temps back up today 98.62 ,spotting has gone back too light, last night i had a dream me an the bf was getting ready to make love he got on top of me looked at me and said your pregnant! I hope it come true :)..

May I join?! :)

I'm 2dpo today and we're hoping for a Christmas morning BFP!!

So far - yesterday and today all I've had are some twinges and really mild/dull cramps in my abdomen!

Fingers crossed for our Christmas miracle!!

Gl belly! My period is due either tomorrow or Wednesday. :) I won't be testing until my ics come in the mail.

Hey girls :flower:

6 dpo crampy and tired, but with xmas coming and the fact that i'm doing 14 hour night shifts the tiredness is explainable!

hoping this is our month after nearly 2 years ttc, we're stopping in January for a break. :cry:

Gl and fx for all u girls

xxx

Omg!! I can't believe it!! :happydance:

My symptoms for the tww were tender bbs they normally go away 2 days before AF. Nausea off and on. Tiredness... weird cramping. Thats about it :thumbup:

I knew you were hunny! Massive congrats xxx

That was a lot of info...sorry. I get excited by charting because I'm a dork. :haha: If you have any specific questions, just let me know. ;)

Ok great thank you for your info i will try on ff now :)

First temp done, starting at cd4,

I'm 12dpo and have felt everything from light nausea, gas, thick lotiony CM and slight cramping and twinges. But then I've had days where I've felt nothing LOL. Keeping positive thoughts and hoping to not see the witch this month. Good luck to everyone else waiting for their BFP. I'll be testing on Tuesday or Wednesday[/Q[/I]

I am right there with you. I am 14dpo today and nothing as far as symptoms go.

Omg!! I can't believe it!! :happydance:

My symptoms for the tww were tender bbs they normally go away 2 days before AF. Nausea off and on. Tiredness... weird cramping. Thats about it :thumbup:

Congrats AC

trac & ac~ yay!!:happydance: H&H 9 months to you both!

sharn~ stupid question maybe but whats bowen therapy??

afm..well AF showed up (well what i thnk is AF) its definitely diffrent.tmi alert...i spotted on saturday night( which never happens) on sunday morning i had clots and light bleeding. im still not bleeding nearly as heavy as i normally do and there is a lot more clotting. so not sure whats going on. my lady parts are acting a bit weird right now. i guess its on to the next cycle now...stay hopeful ladies!!!

trac & ac~ yay!!:happydance: H&H 9 months to you both!

sharn~ stupid question maybe but whats bowen therapy??

afm..well AF showed up (well what i thnk is AF) its definitely diffrent.tmi alert...i spotted on saturday night( which never happens) on sunday morning i had clots and light bleeding. im still not bleeding nearly as heavy as i normally do and there is a lot more clotting. so not sure whats going on. my lady parts are acting a bit weird right now. i guess its on to the next cycle now...stay hopeful ladies!!!

we can be ttc buddies for DEC/JAN, I am on cd1 today, thought it was yesterday, but that was spotting, today is more like real AF. Woohoo to 2012!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->