*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

At 5-6dpo,I had been having a pain on my left ovary when I press or massage that area, I don't press too hard and I have never had a pain like that after O and its similar to O but I know I did O cos cm and cp confirmed for me and I did have slight O pains on the day:shrug:. I am also bloated, tender breasts and have lower back pain... Cant seem to love waking up early in the am for work. *sigh* it could be anything really and I think its still early for P symptoms as I assume implantation hasn't happened.

Now I am 9DPO, yeaterday (8DPO) I had loads of creamy cm, even dripping when I am peeing. CP feels hard and is low or medium. Boobies still achey and full not change in color. Woke up this am with a bad cough and sore throt accompanied by a headache. I dont want to take anythink for it as I am not sure what is safe and what isnt. I would like to think the cm from yeaterday was caused by implantation.

FX for all yal mamas
:dust::hug:

sounds promising! i have that ovary thing happen to me to but i never have fallen pregnant because of it but it would swell up and hurt if i put the littlest pressure on it. but goodluck doll!

Hello everyone :) I'm new to this but thought I'd see if I could manage a post or so....can anyone offer advice ?
My last period was feb 3rd xx
I have a dd already who's 2.5 and just started this month with ttc. Been using cb dual hormone test and cbfm as well as cheap opks ( obsessive I know )
Anyway turns out the cb test gave me a false solid smiley (for two days) on 16th feb ( ovulation calendars predict this day also, probably because it's the 14 day average) though the opks were faint and cbfm said low.....hmmm odd right?!
I dtd on 6/9/10/12/14/16/17
During this time cbfm was saying low :( anyway on the 19/20 the cbfm gave a high reading and I was away at the time ( think I've missed my chance)
So the 21 the cbfm,opk and cb test all turned peak that morning and stayed for the two days !!!!!!
I drove the three hours home that night and dtd with dh that night (21) and the 22 also.....now I'm worried because of the couple of days away I've missed my chance...I'm currently 9 dpo and af is supposed to be here sometime this afternoon...I pray it doesn't come.
Symptoms I've had that could be pregnancy or af are
Falling asleep a couple of afternoons
Cramps/ heavy feeling in vagina,creamy cm even today though not loads, leg,calves and bum cramp ( odd)
Also a couple of nights were I've had to eat at 10 pm ( never do)
Has anyone else experienced similar or do you think I'm doomed for af this month?
I've been getting cramps today, slight creamy cm,itchy vagina lips (tmi so sorry ) and stronger smelling urine so maybe I'm praying for nothing.....so disheartening
I wish everyone hope and baby dust xxxxxxxxx

Sorry, I am not going to be of much help, but I wanted to at least respond. After going through this two years ago, I found that all the speculation and worrying, etc is a hindrance to TTC. Once I threw caution out the window and stopped looking for every little sign that I was pregnant, the next thing I knew, I was pregnant! The funny thing is though that when I found out I was pregnant, I didn't have any weird symptoms. I actually thought there was no way I could be. My advice would be to relax and try not to think about it to hard. It will happen when it is the right time. All the best to you! :)

Sorry, I am not going to be of much help, but I wanted to at least respond. After going through this two years ago, I found that all the speculation and worrying, etc is a hindrance to TTC. Once I threw caution out the window and stopped looking for every little sign that I was pregnant, the next thing I knew, I was pregnant! The funny thing is though that when I found out I was pregnant, I didn't have any weird symptoms. I actually thought there was no way I could be. My advice would be to relax and try not to think about it to hard. It will happen when it is the right time. All the best to you! :)
Thankyou that makes sense ....still not af today but I'm not holding out hope...better luck next month
Thankyou for replying xxx

Thankyou that makes sense ....still not af today but I'm not holding out hope...better luck next month
Thankyou for replying xxx

Aw, you're welcome! And don't count yourself out yet! You never do know!! Fingers crossed for you! :)

Aw, you're welcome! And don't count yourself out yet! You never do know!! Fingers crossed for you! :)
Thanks it's hard isn't it...you start imagining all sorts
Right now I'm feeling sick in my tummy but could be hunger, still creamy cm and got up and felt dizzy twice....odd how these things we probably wouldn't notice :)
Leikela where are you in the ttc stage? Xx

I start my period Fri. I think Im 10 DPO. I took a test against my best advice to myself this AM totally expecting a positive because I just feel off and there wasnt even an imaginary line :/ I was feeling discouraged but Im seeing here a lot of women got negatives up until the period was missed so fingers crossed. I didnt test until the day I was supposed to start with my daughter, and we got pregnant with her in what felt like a few days after getting off birth control - so this is new to me.

I start my period Fri. I think Im 10 DPO. I took a test against my best advice to myself this AM totally expecting a positive because I just feel off and there wasnt even an imaginary line :/ I was feeling discouraged but Im seeing here a lot of women got negatives up until the period was missed so fingers crossed. I didnt test until the day I was supposed to start with my daughter, and we got pregnant with her in what felt like a few days after getting off birth control - so this is new to me.

How many dpo will you be by the time af is due

Thanks it's hard isn't it...you start imagining all sorts
Right now I'm feeling sick in my tummy but could be hunger, still creamy cm and got up and felt dizzy twice....odd how these things we probably wouldn't notice :)
Leikela where are you in the ttc stage? Xx

Yes, it really is hard! And your mind can definitely play tricks on you. It certainly did on me. And it is funny how we notice more about our bodies when we are actually paying attention. :)

I am not TTC just yet. We are going to start trying this August. I posted in this thread back in 2011/2012 when we were TTC for #1. :)

Hi Ladies, wanted to update my DPO .... have not gotten the BFP as of yet but still holding out hope. It's not over until AF shows her ugly face!

DPO1 bleed a bit
DPO5 white milky CM
DPO6 bleeding gum in AM, white watery CM
DPO7-10 sore BBs, white watery CM
DPO8-10 some aches
DPO11 white watery CM, some aches, sore BBs

Hi ladies, im new here, 5th month ttc and have been having unusual symptoms. Last month it seemed like my body o'ed or tried to twice, 6 days apart, then I had a longer cycle than usual (34 v 30). I think I oed early (cd12 vs 14) this month. Here are my symptoms this month.
cd1-5 regular period
cd6-8 nothing
cd9 dtd
cd 10 dtd
cd 11 felt ill and crampy
cd12 glob of ewcm in the am felt nauseated and crampy off and on dtd
cd12-13 (1-2dpo if I o'ed on cd12) -felt nauseated off and on
3dpo dtd in the am, sharp poking feelings in lower abdomen (cervix area?) all day and night with some nausea. not something ive experienced before...
4dpo- sharp poking feelings all day, not as much in the evening. nipples are very sore (unusual for me) constipated
5dpo- poking sensation continues, achy feeling in back nipples sore.
Trying not to get ahead of myself, but feels different this month and feelng so much going on so early..here's hoping! Hugs and baby dust to all of you ladies! :hugs:

Hello Everyone,
My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now and still no luck. However, on our honeymoon last week I just happened to be ovulating. Around two days after ovulation I began to cramp. On monday my nipples started hurting. None of this is normal before AF arrives. I usually have cramping on the day of or day before. Now its day 8dpo and I have a headache in the back of my head and I ache everywhere (still cramping and nipples still hurting). I took a test yesterday morning and got a BFN. My AF isnt suppose to start until Wednesday. Is it possible we finally did it this time?

Welcome Kenzie! Hope this is your month..I have experienced some of the same symptoms this cycle (my 5th ttc).. I test on the 28th...how about you? :dust: to you!

1 dpo nothing
2 dpo strange pain running down left leg and hip
3 dpo major back pains
4 dpo headache
5 dpo major headache, so exhausted I feel like I have the flu, slightly nauseous could be from pain from headache though took a hpt (-) just in case bc I've had pos opk the last 3 days

Not supposed to test for 8 more days we shall see....really trying to be positive bc of my symptoms but I'm pretty sure that I'm just coming down with something I just feel is way too early to feel anything :(
Hopefully this is our month ladies! Baby dust for everyone! !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that last night 4 dpo I had a terrible extremely vivid nightmare about dh
May just be a coincidence iunno?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->