*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Tested today at 16 dpo and got................BF......P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super excited!!!!!!

OHHHH my gosh YAY! I love how you did the BF dot dot dot P!..... :D H&H 9 months!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!! I am due Aug. 20th. I have had 4 miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy in August so I am trying not to get too excited so early on.

yes, congrats 2kiddos!! woohoo! hoping for a healthy sticky bean for you =)

Good morning,

I have a weird question to ask. After you BD, do any of you do anything special like: lift your legs up?? Before ttc i used to run to the bathroom to sit on the toilet but now I wait for a minute or two before going to the bathroom, is this long enough or am i letting it all come out?? Sorry for the strange questions :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

Good morning,

I have a weird question to ask. After you BD, do any of you do anything special like: lift your legs up?? Before ttc i used to run to the bathroom to sit on the toilet but now I wait for a minute or two before going to the bathroom, is this long enough or am i letting it all come out?? Sorry for the strange questions :)

I don't lift my legs, but I know other women do. I've read that the initial ejaculation puts a good portion of the sperm up where they need to be, so it's not crucial that you lay there for a long time. The good swimmers are already on their way by the time you get up, so don't feel too bad for getting up quickly. But, it never hurts to give it a couple more minutes either. :)

Thanks ladies. :hugs: Hoping this is my cycle. :)

I'll put a pillow under me and lay there for 30 minutes before I get up and wash off. Probably isn't necessary, but I do it anyway. :haha:

first couple rounds i did the whole left my legs and use a pillow kind of this for 15-20 minutes but it makes dh feel pressured so i stopped i only stay in bed lifting my legs for 5 minutes and it should really be enough anyway...

Good morning,

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

When I got pregnant with DS we BD'd standing up in shower and I flushed it all out straight away, and viole!!! Pregnant!

Then this time we BD'd 3 days before ovulation in the morning, I stood up straight away then went luging all day (bumpy ride!) and got pregnant. So personally I dont think it matters much. Sperm are sneaky and fast!

First pregnancy, we were out camping,, I was prettyyyy hammered lol,, Had to go to the toilet (squat) ((sorry tmi)) straight after we did it and
...... Pregnant....... Lol

Those sneaky little swimmers lol lol

Hey! I've only been a member to this site for about five minutes lol I wanted to visit some threads immediately!

I am TTC baby #1. Af is due the 23rd, really hoping I can give fiance that positive test for Christmas <3

I'm 8 dpo and not sure of my symptoms because I don't want to obsess too much and be let down by a BFN so I try to tell myself some of what I'm feeling is all in my head, or unrelated. But what I am experiencing is

-tender bbs only when i touch them
-blue veins, mostly visible around my nipples (which look bigger)
-fuller breasts
-some pelvic pain, kind of like cramps, but nothing too serious, comes and goes
-thirsty every few minutes
- possibly hightened sense of smell, but maybe its all in my head??

Up until today I haven't had any symptoms except for 6dpo I had what felt exactly like af cramps, only for about ten minutes.

I hope this is everyones month! What an amazing Christmas Gift it would be for all of us

<3- Rica

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->